Onboard extras for an already booked cruise

john2003

I was going to wait until our May cruise before booking a November cruise.  Because of the current promotion and $25 deposit, I decided to make a booking. Also it was showing limited availability on one of the online sites. 

My question is, will I be able to get any added benefits from the onboard cruise consultant?  I assume I could cancel and rebook if it hasn't sold out. 

2 hours ago, john2003 said:

I was going to wait until our May cruise before booking a November cruise.  Because of the current promotion and $25 deposit, I decided to make a booking. Also it was showing limited availability on one of the online sites. 

My question is, will I be able to get any added benefits from the onboard cruise consultant?  I assume I could cancel and rebook if it hasn't sold out. 

If you purchase a Future Cruise Deposit while on board, it can be used as a deposit on a new booking, earn some on board credit (OBC) on a future cruise, and if you book within 60 days of returning home, you will get some additional OBC (code ZPM) for your rebooking.

This may or may not be helpful information as I’ve never booked on board and prefer to purchase FCDs.  I’m just off the NS today.  I stopped at the FC office to have a currently booked refundable cruise fared with the View and Veranda promotion.  I am unhappy with a change to the SBP and wanted to assess if my current booking is still worth the money.  The FC office could not price the cruise at a new fare because he needed to use my Mariner number and that his system would not permit the exercise as it does not permit a double booking. I’ll work on this when I return home.

BaltimoreCruise