Order Mini-Fridge for Veendam Lanai?

Djptcp

It is my understanding there is no mini-fridge in the Veendam lanai cabins. Has anyone ever ordered one for this cabin and, if so, where did they put it? Under the desk? I won't bother to order one if that is the case as I would want to be able to sit at the desk. Thanks.

We've had lanais on both Maasdam and Volendam, and the cabins are snug. The desk had room only for a chair and a small wastebasket. Because the sliding door mechanism takes up about six inches across the window wall, the loveseat is extra short, and only two small people can sit on it. There's really no extra space to be had. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kwb101 said:

We've had lanais on both Maasdam and Volendam, and the cabins are snug. The desk had room only for a chair and a small wastebasket. Because the sliding door mechanism takes up about six inches across the window wall, the loveseat is extra short, and only two small people can sit on it. There's really no extra space to be had. 

Good luck!

$2.00!a day and we had a lanai . This was on The Maasdam when we did Sea of Cortez. Correct it was under desk. Would I venture again depends. Since we do SSuites or Neptune’s hard to go back. We did enjoy ourselves and enjoyed the deck chairs.

Have fun!

Denise😊

• Like 1

Thanks for your replies. I don't think we will order one. On all our cruises we tip our room steward on the first day to keep our ice bucket always filled as we enjoy cocktails (buy liquor for the cabin) and sodas in our cabin.