Carambola Beach Club Hours

Shadow1130

I am seeing on some other postings that Carambola Beach Club doesn't open until 11am.  Can someone confirm their hours on cruise ship days?  I have a reservation there but it only shows date, no time and have tried to email and call with no answer/response.  If it doesn't open until 11am for food & drink can we still get beach chairs?  Thank you.

17 hours ago, Shadow1130 said:

I am seeing on some other postings that Carambola Beach Club doesn't open until 11am.  Can someone confirm their hours on cruise ship days?  I have a reservation there but it only shows date, no time and have tried to email and call with no answer/response.  If it doesn't open until 11am for food & drink can we still get beach chairs?  Thank you.

Have you booked the front row wooden beds with large umbrella with your name on the reserved notice?

If just booked beds, then arrive early to select from what's remaining, then have a few minutes of peace before the T'erds arrive.  There should be a beach captain on duty to verify your booking and put out your mattesses.  Gratuity welcomed.

If a genteel cruiser, after the Carambola experience, you will probably consider the Mattiott, Hyatt or Sunshine's.