Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

What a trip!

Thanks for sharing your long journey.

Glad to see you could see some of Hollywood.  I remember my first time going for me was so exciting leading up to it so I completely understood how you were not very happy about not getting off the ship as scheduled.

when do you fly out tomorrow?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AgentMinusOne said:

I kept on hearing luggage trains for maybe a couple of hours last evening inside the dome. What I am thinking it was the two or three head porters/longshoremen driving the luggage trains and trying to get everybody’s checked in bags. All the other porters were already long gone.

Of course everybody was looking for their luggage but there wasn’t really much to update until they found a place for everybody to pick up their bags. From what I heard from the staff, there were many bags left since quite a few people probably left for hotels without their bags.

We were in the Captain's Lounge and couldn't hear them in there, but our friends were outside and everytime I walked out to talk to them later in the day, she'd say, can you hear that?  It ended up being those luggage trains like you say.  There was lots of luggage when we went to get ours.  Then when we walked outside to leave at 8:30 or so, there was a huge line at the main entrance to the dome, apparently the folks who got off the ship earlier before they found the sick woman and shut the whole thing down.   I've seen a few posts on FB about people who left their luggage there and were worried about it.   One older guy we were talking about needed his meds from his luggage, bad idea, never pack that kind of stuff in a checked luggage.

• Like 1