Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

My uber driver...guber...said they had a marathon down here today which is why the tour busses weren’t coming.

That would probably also explains why s/he had to take what was seemingly a long detour. Looks like the participants ran from Dodger Stadium to Santa Monica via DTLA and Hollywood:

92633493-0D83-45C2-B43F-03A1F9101515.thumb.jpeg.b786ce39528d6866805648a1dcaa7a6c.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

399E7292-E596-4277-9BDF-F08EBF695D94.jpeg

Hi @Saint Greg

How come he don't come and p.l.p. with me🎶

Down at the meter no more?

How come he turn off the TV

And he hang that sign on the door?

We call and we call "How come?" we say

What could make a boy behave this way?🎶

He learn all of the lines, and every time he🎶

don't stutter when he talk

And it's true! It's true! He sure is acquired a

cool and inspired sorta jazz when he walk

Where's his jacket and his old blue jeans?

If this ain't healthy is it some kinda clean?🎶

I think that Chuck E's in love

Chuck E's in love🎶

I don't believe what you're saying to me🎶

This is something I gotta see Is he here?

Look in the poolhall Is he here?

Look in the drugstore Is he here?

No, he don't come here no more

I'll tell you what I saw him🎶

He was sittin' behind us down at the 'Pantages'

And whatever it is that he's got up his sleeve

I hope it isn't contagious

What's her name? Is that her there?

Christ, I think he's even combed his hair!🎶

Is that her? What's her name?🎶

Oh, it's never going to be same.

But that's not her

I know what's wrong--

Chuck E's in love with the little girl who's singing this song🎶

Chuck E's in love

Chuck E's in love with me🎶

- Rickie Lee Jones

🌴

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AgentMinusOne said:

That would probably also explains why s/he had to take what was seemingly a long detour. Looks like the participants ran from Dodger Stadium to Santa Monica via DTLA and Hollywood:

92633493-0D83-45C2-B43F-03A1F9101515.thumb.jpeg.b786ce39528d6866805648a1dcaa7a6c.jpeg

It did seem like a strange route.

I haven’t eaten since that churro earlier. I need some food. I just haven’t had time to eat. There’s a pizza by the slice place a couple blocks away that was recommended to me. 

On my way there I pass this taco restaurant that is loaded. I mean I’ve walked by quite  a few restaurants around here and most are slow. This one is packed. I have to try it. I decide to do both one pizza slice, then come back for tacos.

5F90E1EE-6769-4A1F-85AA-F3A10BCF9A61.jpeg

23C6CC69-C0DA-4B89-98B6-8D98EF388799.jpeg

37A8B8BE-52B2-4AF7-8841-6B78D6ED2759.jpeg

• Like 4

Whoa.  That's an expensive Uber.  Thanks so much again for taking us with you on your adventure, Greg.  I will have to catch up again, tomorrow.  Daylight savings time sucks.  Enjoy the rest of your evening!  Safe travels!

• Like 1

I’m a little late but I loved your review. We live in Texas too and I loved the whataburger ketchup. I was wondering if someone would notice and one person mentioned it. Did you put them in ziplock bags?

We have our first carnival trip booked for Sept on the Vista. The more I read about Carnival trips is they do seem more fun. We will see. We have had two DCL Cruises With our three kids and then a RCCL just the two of us. Disney is getting crazy expensive and RCCL was a bit too slow for us so I am hoping that Carnival will be a good combination of fun and price. 

Anyway it was fun following along. One of our DCL Cruises was this exact itinerary so it was fun to compare. I plan on going back now and reading your Vista report. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ummgood said:

I’m a little late but I loved your review. We live in Texas too and I loved the whataburger ketchup. I was wondering if someone would notice and one person mentioned it. Did you put them in ziplock bags?

We have our first carnival trip booked for Sept on the Vista. The more I read about Carnival trips is they do seem more fun. We will see. We have had two DCL Cruises With our three kids and then a RCCL just the two of us. Disney is getting crazy expensive and RCCL was a bit too slow for us so I am hoping that Carnival will be a good combination of fun and price. 

Anyway it was fun following along. One of our DCL Cruises was this exact itinerary so it was fun to compare. I plan on going back now and reading your Vista report. 

I cruised 5 Carnival ships before deciding to try RCCL and NCL. I’m glad I got the experience, and was able to compare, and we agree with you, Carnival is way more fun. We returned to Carnival one year ago sailing the Breeze, and have since cruised the Glory this past February and are leaving soon for a B2B on the Magic on April 5. I am looking for a Panama Canal cruise for 2021. We have never sailed Disney, but did price it one year, as our daughter wanted us to sail with them. I could get a balcony or suite on Carnival for what an inside cabin was on Disney! And Royal is also getting too pricey, and they loved to nickel and dime you once onboard, not to mention reserving for all shows prior to cruise. Same thing happened with NCL. We are very happy to be back with Carnival where the food is great and plentiful, the music is everywhere, the price point fits our retirement budget, and it is fun all day and night. 

• Like 2