Sistahs Cruise: Bliss NY to Bahamas, Feb 23-March 1

Greenpea2

OMG. Can you say “frustrated”?? Have not been able to get online in two days. My sister can but I could not. IT was never open when I could make it there. Finally this morning I got there. Turns out my sister was not logging off correctly so she was always online! Argh. I want to wring her neck. But I won’t. He put an app on my phone that I can use to throw her device off the internet whenever I want to. There is such satisfaction in that. Lol. 

I have wanted to update you all. Lots to report and now I am backed up. So allow me todo what I can to bring you up to date and then I will read everything since my last post and reply. Might take all day!

we are at Nassau. Overcast but the sun is doing its best to poke through. Supposed to rain this afternoon. 

I need breakfast. But while I wait for my internet hog sister to join me I will post a few pictures.  Sorry to have been away for so long!

Edited by Greenpea2
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, cruise4kicks said:

Supposedly NCL let's you access/post on CC for free while aboard. Considering she bought the top end wifi package, I hope she's raising unholy heck with IT.

I certainly should be. Have been totally unable to access CC but feel so much better (NOT) since it keeps telling me they are “working on it”. 

so now I was able to!! After almost three days! How long will it last? Do I have time to run to the ladies room? Doubt it. 

since I no longer have any trust in this internet debacle I will just have to post the latest and hope to catch up later. 

just back from a drunken spree AKA the Martini Tasting. Not the best one I have ever been to as they rushed us and I was at least two martinis behind the guy talking. But here are pictures. 

1C4BC327-F7D6-4A71-B79E-0141E38FE9B5.jpeg

C428A79A-BC90-425E-AD67-9E8DF2F091AB.jpeg

E7348803-9FA0-405D-B477-75EB0FA6C9EA.jpeg

1C0B0D3D-D049-4120-85BC-0971FA5D9248.jpeg

Edited by Greenpea2
  • Like 13

After the clinic we felt the only right thing to do was to return to the Haven bar. My sister wanted to go back to our room to fuss around with god knows what to be “ready” for a new location. This woman has an outfit for every possible mood or activity. I on the other hand am normal. And don’t. So I said sayonara, see ya at the bar. 20 minutes later Suresh starts grinning from ear to ear and says with wonder” look. Your sistah. She dancing and swinging she head!” Shoulders suddenly slumped, I waited to be confronted by her latest enthusiastic insanity. . Her latest was colored hair extensions we had planned on playing with for the 80s party,m (which ended up being past our bedtime so we never went). Here she is in all her unexplained glory. P. s. She is now back in the cabin “ adjusting things”. 

C267C972-2292-4010-BAC8-921A6166253A.jpeg

14B0D779-0A1E-4296-AC2B-1C8675F5D6CF.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

Dinner at Cagney’s last night. I suck at this because I forgot to post food pix. Apparently the only thing important was our cocktails. And us, of course. It was a good meal but the experience did not compare to the quiet, personal old days of five years ago. Rush rush, up sell, up sell. Neighboring table 16 inches away with two guys. guy A talks non stop in a loud voice and has some white sauce of some kind hanging all over his beard. Guy 2 said two words and looked like he is living a miserable life for whatever reason(s).  Guy 1 loses interest in Bad Life guy and keeps talking to us. Trying to ignore the bowl of white whatever living and thriving in his beard causes us to eat faster. Nasty! Can we leave now? Can you call Lazaro  our butler to bring our desserts to our room? Ok cool. Thanks and bye. On to Jersey Boys which we loved! What a set of pipes on the lead! The harmonizing was awesome!   Here are our food less dinner pics. 

72A22E9B-3E00-487B-9E96-D56222C32278.jpeg

CB7797E3-C3A4-4E6A-9F29-C80D019E50A7.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, awfishing said:

Can you please post dailies? I'm on March 22nd. Thanks!

So sorry but I can’t deal with this. Internet he’ll every day! I am saving them so if you have a specific Question, happy to answer it regarding when something was scheduled. 

Hair extension update!

soon after posting my last post, sweet quiet Monica came up to the end of the bar where I am sitting waiting for my super model sister and she held a skein of animal pelt, I mean bright blue hair extension. “ I found these ... hair extension. Deed someone loose eet””

shoulders slumped another four inches, I admitted in a monotone “ yes. My sistah”. 

just then there she was. All adjusted and extensions perfect. And very happy to see her missing extension. Sometimes life just works out. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

OMG the hair extensions were great, it sounds like you two are having your own party which is fantastic.  If we ever do a Tribe cruise your sistah must come too. Between her and Deedle I am sure it would be a blast. 

Keep having fun GP.  

P.S. It’s bad posture to shrug your shoulders😀 you just have to laugh.

You are a great sister to treat her so much. 

• Like 6

I'm loving all of the antics with your sister and her hair extensions 🤣 Sorry the internet has been so bad. CC has had some issues the past couple days too. Just take it as a sign that you should focus on this awesome vacation!

• Like 2