Cruise Critic Community
gottagocit

Do you have concerns about cruising at this time? Onboard now?

16 minutes ago, fragilek said:

Another possible impact to cruising as the cruises to northern EU/ Russia are due to start up in the next few weeks

Moscow Govt just released an updated list of 11 countries w/“unfavourable” situation re coronavirus. The list of countries where travelers MUST self-isolate” themselves for 14 days after arrival: China, SKorea, Iran, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Swiss, UK, Norway+ USA.

Only found this:

A high-alert mode has been introduced in Moscow, per decree all incoming MOSCOW-BASED RUSSIAN travellers are requested to spend 14 days in home quarantine.

https://www.internationalsos.com/pandemic-sites/pandemic/home/2019-ncov/ncov-travel-restrictions-flight-operations-and-screening

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, resistk said:

Only found this:

A high-alert mode has been introduced in Moscow, per decree all incoming MOSCOW-BASED RUSSIAN travellers are requested to spend 14 days in home quarantine.

https://www.internationalsos.com/pandemic-sites/pandemic/home/2019-ncov/ncov-travel-restrictions-flight-operations-and-screening

Yip you are correct the report I read has now added a correction

That's a great summary link you have posted very useful hope they keep it updated as this progresses

Edited by fragilek

Just now, fragilek said:

I will go back though what I was reading and see if I can find the link 

I think is the same, it is the City of Moscow goverment, not Russia.

46 minutes ago, fragilek said:

Another possible impact to cruising as the cruises to northern EU/ Russia are due to start up in the next few weeks

Moscow Govt just released an updated list of 11 countries w/“unfavourable” situation re coronavirus. The list of countries where travelers MUST self-isolate” themselves for 14 days after arrival: China, SKorea, Iran, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Swiss, UK, Norway+ USA.

this  is false the news item was corrected after I posted it  it now says for returnees so will not apply to cruisers

1 hour ago, beg3yrs said:

But that's not what you said. You said:

"That's not good if more kids/young adults are getting it. Families are usually in close proximity to each other so possible longer exposure to an infected person equals a worse infection. "

If you had said "causes a higher probability of an" instead of "equals a worse" your statement would have reflected what Science Daily said. There is a difference.

You are right. I needed to make that distinction. 

Hi San Diego Sue,

No.  The credit to my Visa card came later

Princess Travel Insurance - Elite

2/6/2020 Insurance claim filed

2/6/2020 Claimed received by AON

2/6/2020 Reference # issued for tracking purposes via e-mail

2/24/2020 Two (2) Certificates issued (one for my wife and one for me) by Princess.    

2/24/2020 The balance (less certificate amount) credited to my Visa credit card account.