AIX & CASSIS TOUR FROM TOULON

Andrea0606

Hi. My husband and I are taking a cruise that stops at the port of Toulon for the day and we are hoping to find a small group tour of Aix en Provence & Cassis with possibly a stop at a winery? There are only the two of us traveling and we can't seem to find anything for less that $600 and it doesn't seem as if the private tour co. help to assemble groups. Any recommendations for a reputable company that helps put people together with the same tour interests? Or perhaps the best board to post something and try to meet others who would like to join the day tour? Thanks

As above.  Your Roll Call is where you may find others to join you, or you may be able to join a small group already booked and looking for others to join them.

Go to Roll Calls for your cruise line, then choose the ship, then look for your sailing date.  If it is a long way out and there isn't already one, consider starting one yourself.

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2020 at 7:37 AM, Andrea0606 said:

Hi. My husband and I are taking a cruise that stops at the port of Toulon for the day and we are hoping to find a small group tour of Aix en Provence & Cassis with possibly a stop at a winery?? Thanks

Hopefully, by the time you sail, the virus will have run its course.  Try:

Kultours.fr.        Ingrid is amazing, and takes only 6 at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

We booked through Provence Wine Tours 99 euros each and it was fantastic. You saw a winery in the morning and had 2 hours for lunch in Cassis and a winery in the afternoon. Saw such beautiful scenery! Only 6 on our tour.

Enjoy