Horseback Riding, Monkeys, Sloths and Iguanas

TressaB

My family is interested in taking this tour that is on costco's shoreexcursionsgroup website for $109 a person. Not sure if the link will work for everyone, but here is the description...

https://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com/tour/horseback-riding-monkeys-sloths-and-iguanas/CAROHRSBCKMNKY

Explore the wild side of Roatan via horseback and visit some of the island's popular attractions when you book this exciting eco-tour and horseback riding excursion. You'll visit the famed Archs Iguana Park and feed baby iguanas. Play with monkeys and sit by sloths at the exotic animal sanctuary, and trod down a trail through the rainforest and Caribbean waters atop a horse. It's the perfect tour for exotic animal lovers and adventurers alike.

Start your adventure off with an air-conditioned ride to the famous Havana Beach. Hop on a Honduran horse and take an exciting trail ride through the rainforest.

Your next stop takes you to the famous Arch's Iguana Park and Marine Reserve. Here, you'll interact with Roatan native creatures, including playing with baby iguanas or just holding them in your arms. Discover unique facts about these spiny-tailed lizards from your expert bilingual tour guide, such as the types of foods they eat.

End your excursion with a visit to the monkey and sloth sanctuary. Get an up-close and personal view of exotic creatures, including the capuchin monkey, Roatan sloths, Roatan island rabbit, and more. Experience unforgettable moments, such as cuddling with Roatan sloths or playing with playful monkeys.

From a tropical rainforest ride atop Honduran horses to cuddling with cute sloths, there's much to explore on this exciting shore excursion. Book your thrilling horseback ride and exotic animal sanctuary excursion today to experience a tour of a lifetime!

Anyway, I was wondering if there was a better way to get these activities. I can't seem to find another tour that includes horseback riding, iguanas, and monkeys and sloths. Any recommendations? Any way to know which monkey/sloth park this tour visits? Should I just book this one or can a find a better or cheaper version?

Thanks!!