PK Travel for full day Athens tour?

Sun Lover

PK Travel has a full day Athens tour that looks like it might be very good.  We are thinking of booking a small group semi private tour that has a maximum of 18.  If anyone has experience with PK Travel or this Athens tour in particular, could you please tell me what your experience was like and if you'd recommend them.  Thanks.

There are several threads here in the Greece Ports section that mention positive experiences with PK Travel's Athens tour.  Here is a link to one.  If you scroll down the page you will see the most current reviews: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1878569-pk-travel-greece-shared-shore-excursions-in-athens-question/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-56560856

• 1 month later...

We are also interested in this tour through PK Travel in 2021.  I just e-mailed for information.  We actually had booked with them about 4 years ago, but had a family emergency and had to cancel the cruise.  Our experience with them in the booking and cancelling process was very positive.

• Like 1

We are also interested in this tour through PK Travel in 2021.  I just e-mailed for information.  We actually had booked with them about 4 years ago, but had a family emergency and had to cancel the cruise.  Our experience with them in the booking and cancelling process was very positive.

We used PK Travel this past October and did the full day Athen’s tour. It was an amazing experience and probably the best excursion we were on. They were prompt in picking us up at the ship and we were at the Acropolis by 8am when it opened . Our guide was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot. I know many people say you can do these tours on your own and save money, but you can get a lot more from an excursion with a knowledgeable tour guide .

They have a FB page . If you go to their page , scroll down and at some point you should see my review (Kathy Mannino) . If you decide to go with them please tell them I said hello !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

We used PK Travel-Greece in November 2022 for an excursion to Ancient Corinth and the Canal. I would highly recommend them. So prompt in responding to messages, nice clean comfortable van and Dimitri was so professional and knowledgeable. Would definitely book with them again.

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2022 at 10:46 PM, Pepperkoch said:

We used PK Travel-Greece in November 2022 for an excursion to Ancient Corinth and the Canal. I would highly recommend them. So prompt in responding to messages, nice clean comfortable van and Dimitri was so professional and knowledgeable. Would definitely book with them again.

Hi! Did you have a large group?  Was this a full-day or half-day tour?  Do you have the link to the tour website?