Cruise Critic Community
yvrbos

What can I do with my luggage after my cruise while I spend a morning in San Juan?

I would like to go to the beach after I disembark in San Juan. But, I don’t know what to do with my luggage. I read that there was a bar where I could leave it, but I am not too keen on that. My flight will be around 3.

Does Celebrity transport luggage to the airport for you?

Is there a hotel where I could use the beach and leave my luggage at the desk?

Thanks all!

2 hours ago, yvrbos said:

I would like to go to the beach after I disembark in San Juan. But, I don’t know what to do with my luggage. I read that there was a bar where I could leave it, but I am not too keen on that. My flight will be around 3.

Thanks all!

Following...I have the same question!

4 hours ago, MerePrize said:

I came to this site looking for the same answer!  I know the Barrachina is the restaurant/bar that will hold your luggage (amazing pina coladas there too!) But, I was looking for a hotel to sit by a pool lol!!

Edited by ahite

15 hours ago, ahite said:

But, I was looking for a hotel to sit by a pool lol!!

I believe the Courtyard Marriott in Isla Verde used to do this (and I'm going off memory from years ago) but you had to book a day room-- they didn't offer per person passes. The El San Juan might be another one that does this. The whole day pass thing isn't really a thing in San Juan. 

I'm sure any nicer hotel is happy to check your bags for a few hours if you were having drinks or a meal, but I wouldn't expect them to let you use the pool. 

On 2/23/2020 at 3:55 PM, yvrbos said:

Thanks all!

On 2/23/2020 at 6:13 PM, MerePrize said:

On 2/23/2020 at 11:05 PM, ahite said:

I came to this site looking for the same answer!  I know the Barrachina is the restaurant/bar that will hold your luggage (amazing pina coladas there too!) But, I was looking for a hotel to sit by a pool lol!!

On 2/24/2020 at 2:40 PM, princeton123211 said:

I believe the Courtyard Marriott in Isla Verde used to do this (and I'm going off memory from years ago) but you had to book a day room-- they didn't offer per person passes. The El San Juan might be another one that does this. The whole day pass thing isn't really a thing in San Juan. 

I'm sure any nicer hotel is happy to check your bags for a few hours if you were having drinks or a meal, but I wouldn't expect them to let you use the pool. 

Resortforaday.com offers a day pass at the San Juan Marriott Resort (a different Marriott than the Courtyard mentioned above). It costs $60 per adult, which includes a $20 food and beverage credit. The bellman will store your luggage.