CCL stock dips below 40

Farts

We purchased our first 100 shares yesterday at $36.64. Already have the account funded to purchase again if it goes below $30. We had been waiting for a good time to buy and here it is. Will probably keep buying if it keeps dropping.

We've been buying Disney stock for the last several years and looks like we need to up our purchases there, too.

Great time for long term investors.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Joe817 said:

Actually, no in after hours trading:

AFTER HOURS

Last Updated: Feb 25, 2020 7:59 p.m. ESTDelayed quote

$36.23

0.39 1.09%

After Hours Volume: 73.3K

Leisure/Arts/Hospitality  -6.79%

CLOSECHGCHG %

Thanks, but the way the entire market, not only the cruise line stocks, seems to be heading it seems that it will get below that number soon.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Farts said:

Many of the stocks/indices bounced back today, but CCL, NCLH, and RCI are still ticking downward. 

When this makes its way to the US cruise stocks will get hammered. Who would go on a ship to be a giant petri dish of infection? Or sporting events, movie theaters, dining out etc.

• Like 4

Carnival Corporation's annual meeting is on 4/6/2020. As an investor in Carnival Corporation, you can help decide the company's path forward by voting on key company decisions. Vote by tapping the button below. The deadline is April 3, 2020 05:00 PM, Eastern Time.

will be interesting to see what the call is about

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

this is how i feel too 😞

Losses are only relevant for a point in time.  If you are selling or buying, or over a longer period of time.  That said, it will probably get worse before it gets better.

• Like 2

I just checked the price of Carnival Corp stock.  It was at $30 and change.  Not so good for a lot of us, but it may be a good time to keep an eye on the stock if you were planning on making a purchase in order to qualify for shareholder OBC.  I'm not really into the stock market so I am not making any suggestion about whether to buy or not, I'm just suggesting that it has gotten pretty low and is worth following.  YMMV.

• Like 1