Zip Lining

BonusMom

Going on the Carnival Legend in April.  Will be stopping in Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan and Cozumel.  My husband would like to go Zip Lining "through the jungle".  Can anyone recommend a good tour for zip lining in Roatan?  I am interested in seeing the sloths as well, but zip lining is more important.  If you have think zip lining would be better at another one of our ports, I'm open to that as well.  Thanks!!

You can do both.   Book a tour with Daniel's Monkeys and Sloths, the return to port where there is a zip line directly across from the port shopping area.

However, if you want a more expansive experience than just zipping down the hill side (fantastic views though), Daniel's people can set you up to go to South Shore Canopy or Pirates of the Caribbean zip lines.

https://monkeyandslothhangout.com/home/

Here's a snippet from a review I posted here a few weeks ago from our early Feb. visit to Roatan.  The zip line was way up in the hills & we'd do both again.  We hired a driver/guide from Rony's tour.

*We first drove to the zip line place we had previously chosen, Extreme Pirate of the Caribbean Zip Line.  No one else was there when we arrived so it was quick & easy.  It was very fun and we felt safe with a guide going before us, one after us, and even our guide Will joined us.  After zip lining we went to AJ’s monkeys & sloths.  Please note that this was a different place then what we had selected on-line, but it was close and Will thought that there would be less of a wait here.  It cost $15/person and we did have a little wait, but there was a cool breeze, plenty of seating areas, and we got to interact/hold guinea pigs, sloths, monkeys, and parrots.

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_3900.JPG

• 3 months later...

Victor Boden tours has a great zip line. My husband says it is some of the best equipment he has ever used. They have a great zip n dip excursion; involving zip line, monkeys, and beach time. 

• 1 year later...