Is LaSpezia still a Tender Port?

Travel To Be Free

La Spezia has one docking space and in case there´s a second ship in port that second ship has to tender. Usually the bigger ship gets the docking space (like Oasis Class ship - this year Allure of the Seas - will dock and a second has to tender).

steamboats

5 hours ago, steamboats said:

La Spezia has one docking space and in case there´s a second ship in port that second ship has to tender. Usually the bigger ship gets the docking space (like Oasis Class ship - this year Allure of the Seas - will dock and a second has to tender).

steamboats

Do you know on September 3, 2020 what ships will be in?  Our ship is the Constellation of the Seas and I'm hoping we're able to dock.  🙂

Constellation of the Seas ;-)? Must be a new ship! According to one website there are actually three ships in port:

Celebrity Constellation

Mein Schiff 2

Riviera

So it´s hard to tell which ship is tendering. I saw the Mein Schiff fleet tendering in La Spezia. But their website is currently not working so I can´t check.

steamboats

I checked with the cruise line and Celebrity Constellation will be docked.  I have two cruises I'm planning at the moment, so I messed up the name of the ship earlier.  lol

On the question regarding Pisa and Lucca, our ship has a pretty reasonable priced tour to those two cities.  You may want to check your excursions.