QUESTION??

cbr929rcr

There are a couple of horseback riding places. Watson’s is on the South Shore. Morans is in St. George. It can be very hot and humid in August. I was there last August and the combination was brutal. You would probably want to do an early morning ride. 

https://www.watsonsbermudahorsetrailrides.com/about

http://bermudahorsetrailride.com/index.html

Edited by Charles4515

I can highly recommend Mike Watson.  I rode with him and some former students of his a few years ago along the railway trail and had a fantastic time.  I also had a ride scheduled with Moran Meadows, but received an email that the ride had been canceled and was unable to confirm in time to find out that was untrue, but was able to enjoy a ride with Spicelands Equestrian along with shore.  They were pretty disorganized and I ended up having to wake someone up for my scheduled ride when I arrived.  I later heard that they may have been in the process of changing hands.  Wishing your daughter luck!

48 minutes ago, pf778c said:

but was able to enjoy a ride with Spicelands Equestrian along with shore.  They were pretty disorganized and I ended up having to wake someone up for my scheduled ride when I arrived.  I later heard that they may have been in the process of changing hands.  Wishing your daughter luck!

Spicelands was having problems and ended up closing. I have read other positive reviews like your review of Mike Watson.