Celebrity Canada New England May June 2021

Britcnm

For 2020:  May, June, August, September, October

For 2021:  August, September, October

OP, I doubt that the other months for 2021 will be added at a later date.

You might want to look at Holland America. They offer Canada/New England cruises every month from April through October. They also offer a greater range of cruise durations, as well as one-way itineraries.

2 hours ago, Fouremco said:

For 2020:  May, June, August, September, October

For 2021:  August, September, October

OP, I doubt that the other months for 2021 will be added at a later date.

You might want to look at Holland America. They offer Canada/New England cruises every month from April through October. They also offer a greater range of cruise durations, as well as one-way itineraries.

Thanks for the input. Have never sailed HAL so not sure about doing that. 

3 minutes ago, Britcnm said:

Thanks for the input. Have never sailed HAL so not sure about doing that. 

We more or less alternate between HAL and Celebrity and enjoy both equally. Our last two cruises were on HAL, but our next two are on Celebrity. We'd be hard-pressed to pick which of the two is our favourite, and it usually comes down to itineraries when deciding which cruise to book next. When looking at such things as cabins, food and service, both are very good, and we find there's a greater difference from ship to ship within a line than there is between the lines.

Our very first cruise was with HAL, several years ago, a gorgeous 21-night Caribbean b2b. The next year we booked a 14-night Celebrity cruise, also to the Caribbean, and loved that one too. Had we been hesitant to try a second line, we never would have experienced Celebrity, which would have been a shame.

Whatever you decide, I hope that you find a cruise to your like! 

I am a Canadian, living in the greater Montreal area. Fall leaves are nice indeed; however cities such as Montreal, Quebec, Charlottetown and Halifax are much more vibrant in the summer than in the fall.

Actually, sailing the St-Laurent estuary in the fall can be quite chilly.

We did the Montreal -Boston HAL cruise at the end of June and loved the itinerary and the weather. HAL was a bit more traditional of a cruise. We found service and food excellent. This said, if I ever sail HAL again, I would bring a book for sea days, since I found it a bit too quiet.

We are Celebrity fans and who knows, we may eventually try the fall Canada cruise Montreal to Montreal; but I would prefer it, if the itinerary was offered in the summer.

On 2/26/2020 at 2:04 PM, Fouremco said:

We more or less alternate between HAL and Celebrity and enjoy both equally. Our last two cruises were on HAL, but our next two are on Celebrity. We'd be hard-pressed to pick which of the two is our favourite, and it usually comes down to itineraries when deciding which cruise to book next. When looking at such things as cabins, food and service, both are very good, and we find there's a greater difference from ship to ship within a line than there is between the lines.

Our very first cruise was with HAL, several years ago, a gorgeous 21-night Caribbean b2b. The next year we booked a 14-night Celebrity cruise, also to the Caribbean, and loved that one too. Had we been hesitant to try a second line, we never would have experienced Celebrity, which would have been a shame.

Whatever you decide, I hope that you find a cruise to your like! 

Thanks so much for that information. Isn’t it funny how you get used to certain ones an d are afraid to try others... totally irrational lol