Wonder of the seas

3 hours ago, dandtgeddes said:

Thank you for the updates Chiliburn 🙂

Really looking forward to cruising on Wonder of the Seas.

TraceyG

Thanks Tracey

We will probably see it in ANZ one day ?

But it’s something to look forward to and keep our spirits up.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Thanks Tracey

We will probably see it in ANZ one day ?

But it’s something to look forward to and keep our spirits up.

You will need to fly to Europe or North America to sail on that ship, at least for the next 10 years.  Not for me thank you, I am not a fan of the monster ships.  Coral Princess size is my kind of vessel, enjoyed our Panama Canal cruise on her.

Edited by NSWP

18 minutes ago, NSWP said:

You will need to fly to Europe or North America to sail on that ship, at least for the next 10 years.  Not for me thank you, I am not a fan of the monster ships.  Coral Princess size is my kind of vessel, enjoyed our Panama Canal cruise on her.

The big ships do have a bit going for them uncle Les. Mainly the variety of venues for dining and entertainment.
Working out how to avoid the crowds is a art and if you do that,you can’t go wrong.

This ship is being built for Asia pacific and will be based in China for their summer and the rest of the year is speculation??

You just don’t like it because it’s Royal Caribbean.  LOL

13 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

The big ships do have a bit going for them uncle Les. Mainly the variety of venues for dining and entertainment.
Working out how to avoid the crowds is a art and if you do that,you can’t go wrong.

This ship is being built for Asia pacific and will be based in China for their summer and the rest of the year is speculation??

You just don’t like it because it’s Royal Caribbean.  LOL

How did you guess? I should go on one, Graham Benjo might give me the red carpet treatment at the OPT, as provided to our Mr Gut. But then I am not 'spethial.'  I was on Royal Princess in 2018, sort of a monster ship, no walk around prom deck, too many shops wasting space and too many people.

Edited by NSWP

4 minutes ago, NSWP said:

How did you guess? I should go on one, Graham Benjo might give me the red carpet treatment at the OPT, as provided to our Mr Gut. But then I am not 'spethial.'  I was on Royal Princess in 2018, sort of a monster ship, no walk around prom deck, too many shops wasting space and too many people.

Maybe you should sign up to Royal Caribbean’s spam .Go to the dark side uncle Les.

@gbenjo will give you a tour of the buffet on embarkation day ,he knows his way around.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Maybe you should sign up to Royal Caribbean’s spam .Go to the dark side uncle Les.

@gbenjo will give you a tour of the buffet on embarkation day ,he knows his way around.

I am sure he does, those support staff are drawn like magnets to the buffet, can he point me towards the smoked salmon? I am addicted to that stuff. I suppose the corned beef hash would be packed away from brekkie by embarkation time, pity.881087043_th(2).jpg.dfaae85d1b42203999a73db53c723af5.jpg

58 minutes ago, NSWP said:

I am sure he does, those support staff are drawn like magnets to the buffet, can he point me towards the smoked salmon? I am addicted to that stuff. I suppose the corned beef hash would be packed away from brekkie by embarkation time, pity.881087043_th(2).jpg.dfaae85d1b42203999a73db53c723af5.jpg

I’ve had a good salmon Wellington with slices of orange in it ,on boarding day.

21A4AA7C-30E3-41A9-B7D6-FC32391E376C.thumb.png.c06132fc9787d63a96ccf3951dc29b62.png

25 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I’ve had a good salmon Wellington with slices of orange in it ,on boarding day.

21A4AA7C-30E3-41A9-B7D6-FC32391E376C.thumb.png.c06132fc9787d63a96ccf3951dc29b62.png

Whip the pastry off for Uncle Les.  I like it au natural.  Cruise ship brekkie for me, GF Toast, smoked salmon, cream cheese, red onion and a couple of capers, lubbly jubbly.  Princess puts those big trays of smoked salmon out, wonderful.

th (2).jpg

Edited by NSWP

2 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Float out should be soon . Latest report I saw said 7am Sat ,their time I guess .

Think you can post a video David? if you find one  ,I’m not that computer literate  just yet.

You should find one ,on ready for cruise fb

I’m intrigued by this area with the outdoor screen,it looks like there’s a stage for bands to play. Hopefully there’s a good sound system under the arch on the right.
It will probably have a poolscreen like Celebrity Edge.

Great for those sail away parties.

F02B3778-C3F8-4383-8CAB-D308822F7891.thumb.jpeg.a6080f6993c1abe3056872a723fd9364.jpeg