Which Cabin would you choose?

AF-1

Hello,  I am looking to book a 10 night cruise on Island Princess.  Am looking at Vista Suite cabins aft on deck 12.  Which cabin would you prefer A726/729 which are corner suites; or A727/728 which are direct aft suites.  Thanks for any tips; and thanks if you have sailed in these cabins.  

2 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Hello,  I am looking to book a 10 night cruise on Island Princess.  Am looking at Vista Suite cabins aft on deck 12.  Which cabin would you prefer A726/729 which are corner suites; or A727/728 which are direct aft suites.  Thanks for any tips; and thanks if you have sailed in these cabins.  

Well, I cannot give you a really good answer as I have not been on the ship at all.  I have heard all sorts of good things about aft-facing cabins, and we have one on our upcoming cruise.  It looks like the veranda on the two aft-facing cabins may be marginally wider.  Aft-facing is likely to be a different view that you are used to, so I would try that.  Bear in mind that that is a suggestion with no experience to back it up other than a lot of side-facing cabins.

bbwex,  thanks  I have been in aft suites twice;  so know what to expect;  was asking about anyone who may have been in one of the cabins I mentioned; since I will be booking one of those.  Have fun out there

Thanks for posting these videos.  I waited too long;  the above cabins were booked.  I am now booked in L723.  It's a Vista Suite on Lido deck mid aft.   I did watch a youtube video on this cabin and the person mentioned vibration in the cabin.  I had similar cabin on CB and it vibrated.  It actually made it easy to sleep with the vibration.  

Edited by AF-1
grammer