⭐Live Allure TA 🚢 March 1, 2020 - Time to rub the lamp 🧞

John&LaLa

WOW that looks a lovely cabin. which type is it?  plenty of room for parties on that deck !  Thanks for doing another review, I always enjoy yours.  Always so positive and funny.  And it will be interesting to see how you fill all those sea days.  I have done two transatlantics but one was QM, so just a quick 6 night crossing.  I wish they would have a few decent stops either in the Caribbean at the start or a few more in Europe at the end.  Planning to retire in 18months and then hope to go on more long trips  

Sue  

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm back 😇

1825470648_2020-02-2722_43_33-RoyalCaribbean.jpg.aef04a47bb426d86989fb12296c24d63.jpg

Practically non stop to Barcelona

1512050510_2020-02-2416_52_48-12NightSpanishTransatlanticCruise_RoyalCaribbeanCruises.jpg.00ad61ab6c318b4319cea50945aab5f0.jpg

And in the perfect cabin for a lot of sea days

28-2.jpg.123794aafda6d370da36deaf5c31c977.jpg

Decent location to be quarantined as well😉

Welcome back John.

I will be following and hope you both have a fantastic cruise.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

I'm interested in how you booked a 2 bedroom aqua suite. I thought there would be min occupancy for that. Or is there so many cancellations you could snag this. 

Royal has pretty much removed the occupancy restrictions on those cabins. Quite easy to book for 2 people. 

Royal may even even come out ahead with only 2 people booking it as opposed to filling it with 8 adults that only pay the 3/4 rate of about $700pp and then get the drink package, dining package, internet and gratuities. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

I'm interested in how you booked a 2 bedroom aqua suite. I thought there would be min occupancy for that. Or is there so many cancellations you could snag this. 

Only restriction lately is a solo can't book a 2BR ATS.  I had to use a ghost for my second while I waited to see which other family could commit.  Didn't want to loose it so booked it and later subbed the real guests once they committed.

This is for a different sailing booked months ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2