Price Change- how to freeze & e-mail webpage to PVP??

miel0630

Quick computer question:

I have my PVP's e-mail addy, and I religiously check several different sites for price changes. What if the price changes after hours when my PVP isn't working??

How do I "freeze" the page featuring the price change and e-mail it to them?? I don't want to send the link to the page since it may change. I have Internet Explorer if that helps.

My cruise price went down, and I just called 1800CARNIVA(L) and talked to the first person I could get to. I saved $140 at 11pm on a Friday (yes, I am a dork). Just give 'em a call and don't take no for an answer. They may try to give you an upgrade instead of money back, but that's up to you to take or demand cash (or on-board credit). Good luck.

My cruise price went down, and I just called 1800CARNIVA(L) and talked to the first person I could get to. I saved $140 at 11pm on a Friday (yes, I am a dork). Just give 'em a call and don't take no for an answer. They may try to give you an upgrade instead of money back, but that's up to you to take or demand cash (or on-board credit). Good luck.

I did the same thing twice. just talked to whoever answered the phone (I wasn't thrilled with our PVP)

Or you can hold down the "shift" key and press "Print Screen", then open up Microsoft Paint and right-click and choose paste. Then, save it as a file and send as an attachment with your email!

I'm not sure that you need to hold down shift ... just hitting print screen should capture a screenshot.

I noticed my price drop at around midnight Monday morning. Went down by $110 pp for our balcony guarantee (see 'anal and obsessive' thread :D). I couldn't get the info to copy so I just did the 'select all' and copied the info into an email. I wanted to get a picture of the page but couldn't do it right off so figured I'd send what I had and hope for the best. She sent me an email yesterday and called me at work to tell me she had lowered our price by $220. Luckily it still said the same price (and does today I think) when she lowered it.

I agree with what a couple other people said though. If you're worried that the price will change before your pvp sees it, just call and talk to someone. Nothing says that everything *HAS* to go through your pvp. That's why they give you that 'pin' number, just in case you have to call and speak to someone about your booking and they aren't available.

Good luck!! :)

Even if you booked through V to G you should be able to take advantage of the discounts. Call or e-mail your rep there and show them the discount. I just got very significant discounts for our whole group from and online TA when the prices dropped on the Carnival website.

Archived