Nachi Cocum

vacationlover_mn

On 2/29/2020 at 3:30 PM, vacationlover_mn said:

We did Nachi yesterday and loved it!  Great drinks, food, and view.  This is our new favorite place 🙂. Next time we go to Cozumel, we will book it for sure 🙂

Music to our ears, and glad you loved it since we've decided on doing Nachi. 👍

1 hour ago, hurricane0226 said:

Will be going to Cozumel on Mar 16th. Would like to do Nachi Cocum, do they have

shop there like Mr. Sanchos. ?

Nope, but lots of shopping is available on the piers before or after you hit the beach.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:30 PM, vacationlover_mn said:

We did Nachi yesterday and loved it!  Great drinks, food, and view.  This is our new favorite place 🙂. Next time we go to Cozumel, we will book it for sure 🙂

I read somewhere that the entrance to the ocean was rocky and getting in and out was a problem.  Did you find this to be the case?  Do you recall the cost of the taxi from the port?

2 hours ago, Kellyann said:

I read somewhere that the entrance to the ocean was rocky and getting in and out was a problem.  Did you find this to be the case?  Do you recall the cost of the taxi from the port?

Actually there have been complaints that the sand at Nachi is "too soft"?  No rocky shore as long as you stay in the designated area.

Current taxi fares should be posted on a board near the cab line for your pier (there are 3 - be sure that you go back to the correct pier!) - expect to pay $15-17 each way for up to 4 passengers in the cab.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/2/2020 at 9:47 AM, vacationlover_mn said:

They have a teeny tiny shop.

Although small, the shop there has a lot of stuff and the same guy has worked the shop every time we've been over the last 6 years... he's been extremely helpful in finding nice stuff to take home.  So if you go, don't skip the shop and don't count on your eyes seeing something you're looking for. Strike up a conversation with him and tell him what you're looking for.  

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, FloridaCrazy said:

Anyone on Adventure of the Seas first few cruises going to Nachi?  Sailing on the July 3rd cruise and want to know if they will be back in operation. 

They have been in operation for months.

If you are allowed to take independent excursions you might be able to get the promotional rate they  are currently offering.

We are also taking advantage of Del Mar promotional rate, good value for adults who don’t  want to bother with taxis.

Edited by c-leg5

1 hour ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Just booked them now- yay!  Can’t wait to go back 🙂

We have so many favorites on Cozumel that Nachi isn’t t a  “ must-do” for us but at that price it was a no-brainer! Plus the added benefit of no cruisers!

16 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

We have so many favorites on Cozumel that Nachi isn’t t a  “ must-do” for us but at that price it was a no-brainer! Plus the added benefit of no cruisers!

Actually- just heard RCI is letting people do independent excursions, so a few cruisers (like me :)) will be there

I just booked for November.

I knew it looked cheap, so I checked my records, and sure enough, I paid $55 in 2016.

It's $39 ($8 non refundable deposit) if you book before June 22. 

A bargain, even with the cab fare, for drinks and a nice lunch on the beach. 

4 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Actually- just heard RCI is letting people do independent excursions, so a few cruisers (like me :)) will be there

Glad to hear independent excursions will be allowed. Many businesses on the island are suffering.

We will be there on a day when there are no ships scheduled although with threatened change back to red restrictions in Quintana Roo (changes weekly) it will be interesting to see how things work out when cruising resumes.

1 hour ago, EatonDoolittle said:

I just booked for November.

I knew it looked cheap, so I checked my records, and sure enough, I paid $55 in 2016.

It's $39 ($8 non refundable deposit) if you book before June 22. 

A bargain, even with the cab fare, for drinks and a nice lunch on the beach. 

Yes, feels like a roll-back rate!

I can remember when it was PAYG.