Oasis of the seas central park balcony

COCKYMARK

Any info on these cabins appreciated! wondering about deck and location? is midship best for view? and what deck? looks like if on 12 or 14 you have view of whole central park...thanks for info!

Are you really stuck on central park location?  I feel it is too hot in central park.  Since there are a lot of flowers and bushes; it feels like a greenhouse.  We chose to stay in boardwalk area.  We had open air; could sit on our balcony and watch the aqua show. 

• 4 weeks later...

Below are links to 10 videos of different staterooms on Oasis of the Seas, including two Central Park balconies that may help you decide. All videos were created from pictures except, ocean view balcony 9190. The 10 videos are:

2 Central Park balconies, 3 Ocean View balconies, 1 Boardwalk balcony, 1 Interior staterooms, 1 Junior Suite, 2 Sky Class Crown Loft Balcony Suites

The videos show you the interior portion and view from the cabin balcony, when applicable.

Hopefully they help you determine which type of stateroom or suite you might be interested in. 

(Please excuse the blurring of people, as my goal was to give viewers an idea of the cabin.

OCEAN VIEW BALCONY

Ocean View Balcony Stateroom 7716

Ocean View Balcony Stateroom 9190

Ocean View Balcony Stateroom 6266

BOARDWALK BALCONY

Boardwalk Balcony Stateroom 12319 - Aft Port Side

CENTRAL PARK BALCONY

Central Park Balcony Stateroom 10603

Central Park Balcony Stateroom 10589

Interior Stateroom 7427

JUNIOR SUITE

Junior Suite Stateroom 11632 - Mid Ship Starboard

SKY CLASS CROWN LOFT BALCONY SUITE

Sky Class Crown Loft Balcony Suite 1746 - Oceanview

Sky Class Crown Loft Balcony Suite 1728 - Aft View

https://youtu.be/0Cu12dKv3yM

• 7 months later...

We have had a central park balcony on a couple of occasions and enjoyed it.  We have been in a balcony cabin and a window cabin in the park and both were fine.  Loved the quiet of central park as the boardwalk area is very noisy and not for me.  I like the idea of natural light and ability to see the sky.  If you are looking for a cost effective option, I would highly recommend.  Just stay away from the deck under the pool regardless on any cabin you choose.

Now, we are fortunate enough to sail in Crown loft suites, which are wonderful!  Two bathrooms on a cruise ship are great!  Hopefully, we can sail again soon .