Currently sailing on Oasis - I didn’t cancel 🎉

We are on the Oasis April 5,2020 cruise and have been unable to book entertainment.  No one posting on our roll call has been able to.  April 12th roll call have not been able to either.  There was a post o the April 12th roll call that there was a conflict in scheduling.  Have you had any problems with entertainment on your cruise or heard of future problems?

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Hey Robyn... just curious as to whether Diamond Plus has access to the reserved seating in shows as on Adventure or is it limited to suites and Pinnacles?

So far I’ve only seen signs for suites and Pinnacles...

On 3/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, ckrobyn said:

Is it ice cream or yogurt?  Was it ever yogurt or is my memory just that foggy?

My daughter and I asked, and the reply was "frozen mix".  Whatever that means!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LuvCruising8 said:

Sorry if already posted, is the ship at full capacity or can you tell a lot of people did not sail?  Thx.

I don’t think I’d notice unless there were maybe 1000 less people. There seems to be the normal amount of passengers onboard, all having a great cruise 😎

• Like 1

Just now, ckrobyn said:

I don’t think I’d notice unless there were maybe 1000 less people. There seems to be the normal amount of passengers onboard, all having a great cruise 😎

Happy to hear, and thanks for posting.  I will be on Lady O in a few weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minnie00 said:

Wow the ocean looks perfect. We are on Harmony going Western and missed Costa Maya today due to high winds

lots of white caps and the ship is a rockin

hope we make Roatan tomorrow 

We were rocking a lot for the last 24hrs, the Captain announced he would be sailing an alternate route to St. Maarten but we were still “bouncing around” as he put it 😀

Today the ocean around us is perfection. Did I mention how much I love this island?? 

6 hours ago, sgk2000 said:

We are on the Oasis April 5,2020 cruise and have been unable to book entertainment.  No one posting on our roll call has been able to.  April 12th roll call have not been able to either.  There was a post o the April 12th roll call that there was a conflict in scheduling.  Have you had any problems with entertainment on your cruise or heard of future problems?

I’m sorry, I missed your question!

No issues, we booked everything a few months ago. The app is working just fine here as well, I’ve been chatting to some people who booked everything once they were onboard.

19 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

I’m sorry, I missed your question!

No issues, we booked everything a few months ago. The app is working just fine here as well, I’ve been chatting to some people who booked everything once they were onboard.

Thanks Robyn!  We are down to 32 days before our cruise.  I have been checking entertainment every day for over 2 months and still not posted on cruise planner.  A bit concerning!  Someone on the cruise after ours was told that entertainment for their cruise would not be available until March 9th due to a scheduling conflict.

So what kind of air and water temperatures are you seeing and has it varied much?  I am set for this Saturday on Symphony and I reading 80 for St Kitts and St Thomas.  Coco Cay seems a little weird saying 70 and water temp at about 70.

6 minutes ago, zalusky said:

So what kind of air and water temperatures are you seeing and has it varied much?  I am set for this Saturday on Symphony and I reading 80 for St Kitts and St Thomas.  Coco Cay seems a little weird saying 70 and water temp at about 70.

There is a lot of distance between Coco Cay in the Bahamas and Sts. Thomas and Kitts in the Caribbean. Florida has had a cool and rainy winter so that may be accounting for part of the difference that you are seeing.

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

There is a lot of distance between Coco Cay in the Bahamas and Sts. Thomas and Kitts in the Caribbean. Florida has had a cool and rainy winter so that may be accounting for part of the difference that you are seeing.

We just got back from the allure. Stops in coco day and Nassau were in the 70’s and Cozumel was cool.  Costa maya warmed up in the afternoon.  

on diamond plus seating - we got special seating at the ice show. 

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I am just looking at forecasts.  I am more curious about current experiences from my fellow cruisers.

I am also curious how the water temp feel is at Coco Cay since we are going to Snorkel there.

2 minutes ago, maggieq said:

We just got back from the allure. Stops in coco day and Nassau were in the 70’s and Cozumel was cool.  Costa maya warmed up in the afternoon.  

on diamond plus seating - we got special seating at the ice show. 

Thanks! Did you try to get the seating in the main theater or Aqua Theater?

4 minutes ago, zalusky said:

I am just looking at forecasts.  I am more curious about current experiences from my fellow cruisers.

I am also curious how the water temp feel is at Coco Cay since we are going to Snorkel there.

Gotcha, I was just musing on why the possible difference.