NCL News, Where to find it?

DublinFC

Hello NCL Cruisers,

I was wondering where I can go to find the on goings with NCL?  I am looking to read about the upgrades they are planning, new ship info, future plans, etc.  I have looked at NCL's site and their travel blog.  I like the info there, but I think it is a little limited.  I dont know if there is a site similar to the RC Blog or not?  I really like what Matt does over there with the information.  Crossing fingers to learn more.

1 minute ago, DublinFC said:

Hello NCL Cruisers,

I was wondering where I can go to find the on goings with NCL?  I am looking to read about the upgrades they are planning, new ship info, future plans, etc.  I have looked at NCL's site and their travel blog.  I like the info there, but I think it is a little limited.  I dont know if there is a site similar to the RC Blog or not?  I really like what Matt does over there with the information.  Crossing fingers to learn more.

https://www.ncl.com/media-center 

Will this work for what you want?

21 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

https://www.ncl.com/media-center 

Will this work for what you want?

SMH, I never clicked on that. I always went to the travel blog.  That is some of what I am looking for.  I clicked on the itinerary announcement and it the same info as on the Travel Blog.  Maybe I am overthinking it.  I would like to know if there is news on the new class of ships and the Edge renovation project.  Are all the ships getting the Edge treatment completed?  Or are there more getting renovated?

Again maybe I am thinking to much into it or just being impatient for news 🙂

1 hour ago, DublinFC said:

SMH, I never clicked on that. I always went to the travel blog.  That is some of what I am looking for.  I clicked on the itinerary announcement and it the same info as on the Travel Blog.  Maybe I am overthinking it.  I would like to know if there is news on the new class of ships and the Edge renovation project.  Are all the ships getting the Edge treatment completed?  Or are there more getting renovated?

Again maybe I am thinking to much into it or just being impatient for news 🙂

I just check the Media Center regularly, and of course look for posts here on CC!

• Like 1