Vista Suite on Island Princess

JAN2321

We are thinking of booking Vista suite A726 on Island Princess.  We have a few questions we wondered if anyone could help with please. Firstly is there any noise issues as the "Camp Discovery Youth Center" is nearby and can anyone confirm that although on the side this cabin has a wrap around balcony to the aft.  Any other information about this cabin or it's situation would be very welcome.    

There are absolutely no issues from the teen center. I’ve sailed  36 days in those aft vista suites. A729 and A726. The Aloha balconies are bigger than the Lido ones. They are by far my favorite suite so far. I am hoping one day to sail in the Pacific Princess aft owners suite at over 900 sq ft. 

We loved the wrap around deck of A726 but you have to exit on the side of the ship and walk back. I wish they had put a door directly to the back. It was sooo cold and windy getting back there. That said that was an Alaskan cruise and we did love the 270 degree views!

We also love A729 for its deep and stupid wide all aft balcony. No wind, no cold. Perfect Birdseye  view when we went through the old Panama Canal locks.  I have videos of many of the vista suites on both Lido and Aloha. A727 is just like A726. That balcony picture is from A729 I can’t get my videos to load. I’ll try later. 

908EABBB-B80D-4AAB-8A60-6687925D219D.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel