Joy Concierge Beds

jtothemak

I'm really curious about this too.

Was originally booked in a balcony room with 2 twin beds (traveling with a friend rather than my spouse). Because of a price drop in the fare for our cruise, I called and was able to get upgraded to a concierge villa suite for only $50 more per person. Told the NCL rep that we would need 2 twins and they noted it on my reservation no problem.

Called back about something else and a different rep said that she wasn't sure how they would do 2 twins in that room since it's usually a single king bed. She didn't say that they couldn't do it but she sounded very skeptical...

1 minute ago, kriserick said:

I'm really curious about this too.

Was originally booked in a balcony room with 2 twin beds (traveling with a friend rather than my spouse). Because of a price drop in the fare for our cruise, I called and was able to get upgraded to a concierge villa suite for only $50 more per person. Told the NCL rep that we would need 2 twins and they noted it on my reservation no problem.

Called back about something else and a different rep said that she wasn't sure how they would do 2 twins in that room since it's usually a single king bed. She didn't say that they couldn't do it but she sounded very skeptical...

Been doing some more research, it sounds like the king bed is a true king mattress at the suite level but not 100% sure. I am getting a 50/50 response from people on each avenue I check.  We got a room that noted sleep 3 just in case one of us needs to sleep on the sofa sleeper and one of us in the bed.  On another post somewhere else someone said they were staying in one next week and would report back.  Hopefully they will actually report back.