Getsemani walking tour recommendation?

conjr

I will be in Cartagena for a cruise port day in December 2020 and am most interested in a walking tour of Getsemani saddled with a tour of the walled city.  I haven't seen much info on this forum about Getsemani.  None of the recommended tour operators mention this upcoming section of the city on their site.  What's the best way to explore this part of the city? The murals look so beautiful!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We have been on two tours in Gethsemane.  In fact, we liked the first one so much we booked it again on our next visit!  We absolutely loved that part of the city - very scenic and historical.  Each tour is a little different - ours was on a Celebrity excursion which also stopped at the fort and at a local bar/restaurant.  But as to the area, I highly recommend it.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: we booked via Tours With Locals and had a guide called Jhon Elias.  We had a superb day - although we only had a short time in port but in 3 hours we saw a lot! . The street art is fabulous, and then we walked over to the old town to see cathedral etc. It is the most beautiful city - full of boutique hotels and charming restaurants.

I'd go back in a flash! 

Highly recommended.

The port in Columbia has to win awards for the prettiest port every - there is a wildlife park as you walk out with dozens of parrots, monkeys, peacocks, flamingos.... all very nicely done.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...