CHEAPEST PASS TO MELIA

ssbeard1

We will have a 5 and 6 year old on our cruise.  We were looking at the Melia and I understand it is all inclusive, but as far as food these girls eat very little and we really don't eat much.  The price is quite a bit more than the Hilton, where the 5 year old will be free and we receive a food credit, which will more than suffice.  Our girls are easy to please, enjoy the beach and just basic swimming.  Is there a place to look for the best price for a day pass to Melia.  I looked on their official site and couldn't see a place to purchase, but I could be overlooking it.  Any other suggestions for the day would be greatly appreciated.  

• 2 months later...

I would wait til they reopen.  It's likely that they will not open at full capacity which may make day passes scarce of non existent at first. 

Right now,  all Bahamian islands are still in lockdown and under curfew.    When the open, they will not be in full open mode for some time. 

Third party vendors do not have the inside  scoop on what's happening.  The PM hasn't even decided when the will reopen businesses.

21 hours ago, scubagirrl said:

I would wait til they reopen.  It's likely that they will not open at full capacity which may make day passes scarce of non existent at first. 

Right now,  all Bahamian islands are still in lockdown and under curfew.    When the open, they will not be in full open mode for some time. 

Third party vendors do not have the inside  scoop on what's happening.  The PM hasn't even decided when the will reopen businesses.

Has there been a tentative opening date for restaurants or are they all under the same jurisdiction as hotels?  Here in South Carolina we have restaurants re-opening with 8 feet between tables, and hair and nail salons are able to take customers.  Thanks Scubagirrl for any insight!