Book EZAir one way

AF-1

How do you book two one way tickets on EZAir?  I booked one way outbound; and now the return portion of ezair says my current booking does not allow a return flight.  Thanks for your help.  

We were able to book flights from CVG to Barcelona and then from Rome to CVG.  No problems at all.  

Did you book it from your personalizer?  Ours seemed to know where we’d be flying from and to for both legs.

Edited by MrSchwump

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

How do you book two one way tickets on EZAir?  I booked one way outbound; and now the return portion of ezair says my current booking does not allow a return flight.  Thanks for your help.  

I had the same issue. When I tried to book a return flight the system stated that I was at my "home" port. The cruise is out of FLL and I live in CA. Not even close to my home port.

It, also, won't let me even look at the other 2 cruises (B2B2B), just the first one.

Make sure you choose  "departure only" for the 1st flight leaving your home airport to London and "return only" for the 2nd flight leaving Rome for home.  I discovered this when we booked 2 cruises - the 1st leaving our home airport to LAX and the 2nd departing from Seattle to our home airport.

47 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

I had the same issue. When I tried to book a return flight the system stated that I was at my "home" port. The cruise is out of FLL and I live in CA. Not even close to my home port.

It, also, won't let me even look at the other 2 cruises (B2B2B), just the first one.

We had the same issue very recently with our BTB. Saying it looked like we didn't need a return flight or arriving flight.  Took 3 phone calls before someone figured it out.  She had to unlink our bookings. I think that's what it was.  Unless she had to link them. Whichever it is, it's the opposite of what you have now.  So now we can book both ways on our first flight.  We've booked plenty of BTBs and this has never happened.

If you have already booked one-way and now want to add another flight, such as changing to round trip, you will need to call the cruise line.   They have the ability to add flights.  But if you try to alter your one-way booking to a round trip using the online system it will likely mean cancelling your booked flight.  This is a long time glitch in the software, unless it has been recently fixed.

Hank

• Like 1

Hlitner is correct at least from my experience.  I had to call Princess to add return flight after I booked one way  initially.  The only way I could do it online was to cancel my one way reservation and did not want to do that as the price had gone up.  

• Like 1

I am trying to book two one way tickets. One way out and one way back.  The glitch seems to happen when I book the outbound flight; and try and book the one way home the software says I don't have access to the return flight.  If I price a one way to europe and then one way back from europe; it's cheaper than roundtrip..

9 hours ago, AF-1 said:

No we are doing repositioning cruise. Fly into London and fly home from Rome

Cannot book 2 separate one ways on a single cruise I believe.

You say you already booked the outbound. I think you need to cancel that one and.......

You should be able to book a r/t and it will list the proper cities for both flights.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hlitner said:

If you have already booked one-way and now want to add another flight, such as changing to round trip, you will need to call the cruise line.   They have the ability to add flights.  But if you try to alter your one-way booking to a round trip using the online system it will likely mean cancelling your booked flight.  This is a long time glitch in the software, unless it has been recently fixed.

Hank

This 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Cannot book 2 separate one ways on a single cruise I believe.

You say you already booked the outbound. I think you need to cancel that one and.......

You should be able to book a r/t and it will list the proper cities for both flights.

Because I am flying into London and home from Rome, it wants me to book multicity.  Multicity is more expensive than booking two one ways.  No big deal.   Delta's website is actually cheaper than EZAir.  Since Delta has the no fee policy thru the end of March I will most likely buy a ticket there.  I will keep checking EZAir until end of March.  I don't fly out till end of Oct

Edited by AF-1
  • Like 1

so let me ask this question;  Since EZAir will allow me to book round trip or multi city;  is there a way to book coach to europe and business back or vice versa?