Help getting to Newark airport car rental

ringdingman

We will be arriving on the Summit at Cape Liberty on May 9 and need to get to the Alamo car rental at Newark airport. We'll probably take an Uber to the airport but I don't know where to tell the driver to drop us off. I see where Alamo is located at the P2 station but how do I get there? It seems from what I've read that I need to take the AirTrain to the rental location but how is this train accessed and how much does it cost?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, ringdingman said:

We will be arriving on the Summit at Cape Liberty on May 9 and need to get to the Alamo car rental at Newark airport. We'll probably take an Uber to the airport but I don't know where to tell the driver to drop us off. I see where Alamo is located at the P2 station but how do I get there? It seems from what I've read that I need to take the AirTrain to the rental location but how is this train accessed and how much does it cost?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The Alamo web site says they are at the P3 Airtrain Station.  Having said that, your Uber should be able to take you directly to Alamo.  A quick call to Alamo can confirm you can bypass getting dropped off at the terminal and taking the airtrain and just follow the Alamo rental car returns signs at the airport to the actual rental car location at 25 Newark Airport Bldg 25.

Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)

25 Newark Airport Bldg 25

Newark, NJ 07114 US 

Phone: (844) 727-2984