OCEAN MEDALLION THAT SHOULD NEVER BEEN SENT TO ME

rabin1

Hi

I just got a notice from Princess that they sent Fed Ex to me and charged me for the band for a cruise I cancelled in January. I tried calling but after an hour hold gave up. What should I do? I can't refuse it because I am on a release and it will be left if I am not here. I should not have been charged for this since it was canceled in January. Suggestions please.....

Thank you

Kathy

If you initially wanted the wristband and, unless you feel you will never book another Medallion cruise, just go with it and don't stress. You will be ahead of things with your wristband already procured.

15 hours ago, rabin1 said:

Hi

I just got a notice from Princess that they sent Fed Ex to me and charged me for the band for a cruise I cancelled in January. I tried calling but after an hour hold gave up. What should I do? I can't refuse it because I am on a release and it will be left if I am not here. I should not have been charged for this since it was canceled in January. Suggestions please.....

Thank you

Kathy

I think you should be able to go to the fedex web site, and re-direct the package.

You might have to create an account.

• Like 2

Thank you for your kind suggestions. I am goint to call or email Fed Ex. I have an account so that should work.

This kind of made me feel bad after posting with all the people dying of the virus............we just got two cases over the weekend that died in Florida and two cases of new ones which live in Hollywood which they aren;t telling us much about. Broward County is where the airport and the port are.

Have a wonderful day and thanks again.

Be safe

Kathy