Beer selection

miamimere

I think we have successfully reviewed all the drink menus posted recently.  But, I am not seeing much selection when it comes to light beer - No Miller Light, Bud Light, or Corona Light.  Not that it's a make or break, but we drink quite a bit of Miller Light on our cruises. 

I also don't see Truly/white claw options either.  I am hoping there are some lighter options offered at the pool bars and we just haven't seen pics yet.    

Am I going to have to convert to Heineken this cruise?  #firstworldproblems

1 minute ago, FBurnley said:

Best selection of craft beers maybe, but at $11 for a bottle (12 oz)  of A Little Sumpin' Laganitas I am going to have to stick with a $5 Heineken. 🙄

And that's part of the concern also.  I do enjoy a craft beer or two, but for drinking by the pool during the day I was hoping for buckets of miller lights.  It's really odd that they wouldn't have a light beer offering.  I am coming up with nothing, not even Heineken light...haha! 

23 hours ago, hotsauce126 said:

I'm sure they probably have more macro beers that just aren't on the leaked menus. On the other hand though they have the best selection of craft beers that I've seen on a cruise ship

Maybe I’m spoiled but my last two cruises were on newer Norwegian ships and this Virgin selection doesn’t even come close. Not only that, most of  the top shelf craft beers were only 6.95, including the Lagunitas Little Sumpin’ which is $11 on Virgin. 😡

389345FA-DD11-4FAE-857C-A55D9F7FB234.jpeg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LincolnLog said:

Maybe I’m spoiled but my last two cruises were on newer Norwegian ships and this Virgin selection doesn’t even come close. Not only that, most of  the top shelf craft beers were only 6.95, including the Lagunitas Little Sumpin’ which is $11 on Virgin. 😡

389345FA-DD11-4FAE-857C-A55D9F7FB234.jpeg

The vast majority of those are macros masquerading as craft beers

Imagine the tremendous expense of disposing of all the beer on hand.  Beer is perishable, and this three month delay probably means a lot of waste!

Or... the first passengers will need to check the freshness date of the bottles.