Assuming unpopular post - diamond lounges

Guest BigRoger

1 minute ago, BigRoger said:

Ok alfaeric to disagree with me.... that’s cool and called debate... differences of opinion....

but please read ALL the post rather than selective bits..... it’s not sustainable because of the GROWING numbers not your own personal experience of the past....

again.... we have had THE SAME positive experiences in the past including even the symphony TA with thousands of high level C&A..... the point is.... it’s not going to work going forward..... because there are going to be too many.....

Yea, it's growing- a terrible problem for RCI.  

Sorry, I don't see that as a problem.  It's exactly what RCI wants to see, since that means the easy button selling cabins.  Again, if the growth is really that bad, then these common stories coming from TA's other cheap transit cruises and the president's cruise would be on every cruise.  It's a problem on some cruises but not every single one of them.

But if any of you think they should end the program, just stop going to the lounge.  Please.  People are nasty, chair hogging, noisy, smell bad, and eat cockroaches.  Just a disgusting bunch.  Stay away.  That way those of us who are happy can continue being happy.

2 minutes ago, BigRoger said:

Ps please dont play the ‘mines bigger than yours’ game.... with me... we also do an average of 4 per year and have 5 this year.....  it doesn’t impress....  

LOL, as if your experience is any more valid than mine, then...  Which pretty much takes the wind out of your point.

Guest BigRoger

You don’t get it mate.... the point is about the future not right now.... unlike you I don’t claim my experience is any more valid than yours.... 

again don’t play that you are more important because you do 4 a year on average.... so does everyone else on here!!!!!!