Cancelling with CFAR insurance

LSKC

We are set to go on Edge March 29. We are considering going but are equally considering cancelling...as sad as that makes us. We are in Canada. We did purchase (through travel agent, not Celebrity CFAR if they even offer it?) CFAR = Cancel for any reason insurance. Has anyone cancelled using this policy and is there anything we should be aware of. Did you get 100% back or did you take a penalty and get something like 80% back. Our travel agent feels we likely are 100% back since Covid was unforeseen. She is away until March 16th on her own vacation so I don't want to bother her until she returns - we have a bit of time. We do need to make an informed decision soon I guess.

Just asking for thoughts from anyone with experience. Yes, i've read over the policy - and will get better idea once we speak in detail with our travel agent - so i'm just looking for anyone that has used their CFAR insurance, how it went and how long it took to receive the refund back?

Thanks.

Have you checked out Celebrity's "Cruise With Confidence" program

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-with-confidence

I see no reason to worry about insurance or CFAR.

By the way, there is only 1 CFAR program I'm aware of that gives 100% back. That is the Princess Platinum travel protection plan. All others are 50% to 75% depending on the insurer.