Silver Shadow

Lirio

7 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Another passenger on board the Shadow is reporting that passengers were told that the female passenger removed was exhibiting symptoms of Appendicitis, not Covid-19.

Usually the difference is not subtle. Hope for the former.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Still here.  Moss says an update coming at 9 & he implied that it’s difficult to get information from “the authorities.” I was pretty sure the Capt said # 2 was unrelated.  Wishing the unwell passengers well. Apparently there were reporters/tv crews outside the entrance to the port & it’s unclear where their info was coming from. Take it with a grain of salt. & 🥂

Friday the 13th will soon end.  Whew 

No need to wait for report from Moss.

The second passenger has announced from the ICU she was taken off of the Shadow with temp of 40 and NO symptoms of appendicitis.

Doctors have confirmed she has pneumonia, but the Covid-19 tests have not been returned yet.

33 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

No need to wait for report from Moss.

The second passenger has announced from the ICU she was taken off of the Shadow with temp of 40 and NO symptoms of appendicitis.

Doctors have confirmed she has pneumonia, but the Covid-19 tests have not been returned yet.

Snappy reporting Stumblefoot.

Edited by Silver Spectre

6 minutes ago, Silver Spectre said:

Should have checked FB first.

That'll teach ya! 😄 😄 😄

8 minutes ago, Lirio said:

Press is now announcing a third person!

Thanks Lirio.  

Look forward to reading what Moss has informed passengers as of roughly 1/2-hour ago.

Yes we are here for the night& who knows for how long?  Stumblefoot I don’t know where you get your info...Facebook? Please share because it seems to be spot on.  I know that the only time in my adult life that I’ve had 103 temp I would not have had the energy to lift a spoon much less post to a website. He or she must be making a quick recovery which is great news. This does not say much for the screening process for embarking passengers so for those going on an upcoming cruise, please be aware of this & question Silversea about their procedures.  Note the deep sigh of resignation in my tone.  Be gone Friday 13th.  

Moss just announced no update so far. But Brazilian authorities coming on board this am. Meanwhile the crew are doing all that they can in the difficult situation. We can order anything off the 24 menu. Also they produced last evening and this morning for breakfast additional dishes, so hopefully not getting too monotonous.  

• Like 3

Sodashire I apologize for getting your reporting & Lirios confused.  I don’t get why they took away the option of putting the breakfast  order in last night since it is a limited & straightforward menu.  Pretty impossible to reach room service or reception & then informed of a 45 min wait. I do understand that this is a very unique situation & everyone is doing the best they can. I’m hoping we will get clarification when “the authorities” come on board this morning.  Must keep smiling 😂  Network tv has gone haywire also which has positives & negatives.  Keep us in your thoughts folks especially those who might be ill.  

• Like 1

Noworever. Do you still have a butler service. We have nit seen a butler since Thursday morning. Also room steward is now a different one.

agree with you about breakfast menu. Also took 36 hours for clean glasses brought to suite

Hi soda & archi.  Yes we’ve seen our wonderful butler a couple of times.  Maybe there was something in my desperate tone pleading for more Macon chard... bad news- they are out, or more likely none readily available.  Brought some Argentina stuff instead probably because no one else wants it.  At least there are 2 remaining Laurent Perriers in the fridge.  When the attendant & butler have popped by they have been at full gallop & usually sweating.  I’m confused about the testing they’ve done on the fellow evacuated on Thurs. I thought you got results in 24 hours or less???  When we are paroled from our Velvet Prison, let’s meet for a cup of cheer.  🥂

In the U.K. the test takes at least 48 hours. Hmm odd no butler in my area plus different steward. Maybe they are having to self isolate if they were servicing either of the two people taken of. Have you noticed the crew who service the suite where masks.but all the crew who bring us the food do not?!

My attendant and butler have been here. I got fresh glasses and water and am waiting for a good lunch to come . The butler's are  delivering meals to passengers outside their zone so it may explain his temporary absence. I have reservations for 12 at Hot Rocks tonight so hope we are free to go 🙂

• Like 1

attain just announced still no response on results of the two guests. He has been in continuous contact with SS and  razilian authorities.so still  awaiting game

goo news is We have seen a butler albeit not our usual one. Fridge replenished. 

• Like 1