Any interliners able to get a refund??

SkygirlSue

My April 18 cruise has been canceled.  According to my TA, I, as one who booked with an interliner discount am not able to choose the option of a full refund of monies paid to Windstar.  This doesn't seem right.  I am not going to bother Windstar today.....yes, I was offered Future Cruise Credit,  but NOT the option of a full refund.  Does anyone have any info on this?  INTERLINE PEOPLE ONLY.

If Windstar will not refund you and they canceled the cruise, call your credit card company and initiate a chargeback.  The credit card will refund you and deal with Windstar on your behalf.  Essentially you did not get what you paid for so Windstar policy aside/Coronavirus aside, this is what I would recommend.

Employees of Airlines who are IATA/ARC appointed
Employees of Federal Express, DHL , Airbourne & UPS
Employees of National Air Traffic Controllers Association
Employees of National Pilots Association

Retired employees of airlines currently in operation

• 1 month later...

We had a trans-Atlantic scheduled late  March.   We cancelled before WS stopped all cruises. We received a FCC on Apr. 16. I noted that on their site, they refer to either FCC or refunds; so asked our TA if we could get a refund. They made a request, and as of Apr.20, WS says they are "researching and responding" to  requests and to please be patient for  2-4 weeks.

• 1 month later...

They only wanted to give me a FCC but I did a chargeback and they haven’t contested it and it’s been over 2 months. I am an interliner and I don’t think that makes any difference. 
interestingly, over a month after I did the chargeback they refunded taxes and gratuities to my credit card, which would have gone along with the FCC but yesterday they reversed that so I don’t think they are contesting the chargeback. 

They refunded the pre-paid grats and taxes on their own; but will not refund the cash; only give FCC. This, despite the fact that they cancelled all cruises just a day or so after we cancelled, and they started offering refunds. . But they are unyielding, and even retracted an offer to extend the FCC for another year. Nice !  As I paid on a card months before, I don't think it would be right to throw this on the credit card company. Really soured me on WS; and we had so much enjoyed small ship cruising! And we hoped to go again; just in the present economy, we wanted to have the cash on hand.

Our interline  OTA made a request, but that was the extent of the support.