“So a Penguin, a Horse and Polar Bear walk into a bar on the Edge...

C-Dragons

it’s a little chilly outside, but my mittens from my neighbor are just as warm as my electric car seat warmers!  Hope I don’t fall asleep and miss the ship...I  am here to see Captain Kate.  Oh, you say wrong ship???  She’s on Edge?  But I’m here.

1D474DC0-D08C-4FFA-B616-A5AF2DA3E308.jpeg

Edited by Lastdance

43 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

I believe people are most amused and impressed by the creativity, even if you do not agree politically. 

That's all it is. 

I agree, the popularity of the whole Bernie meme has absolutely nothing to do with politics and has everything to do with the type of creativity shown in Bernie meets the Bunkers.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

I agree, the popularity of the whole Bernie meme has absolutely nothing to do with politics and has everything to do with the type of creativity shown in Bernie meets the Bunkers.

Absolutely. In my online world, there as as many coming from friends one one side as from the other. It's about silly fun, not politics. Theyr'e just like any other memes on the Internet, they'll appeal to some, and not to others. Just as I scroll on by NASCAR stuff because it doesn't interest me, others are free to scroll past things that don't interest them. I can hardly imagine feeling so fragile that I'd want others to stop posting harmless jokes that they enjoy, whether I found them amusing or not. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, MamaFej said:

I can hardly imagine feeling so fragile that I'd want others to stop posting harmless jokes that they enjoy, whether I found them amusing or not. 

Exactly!  How could someone object to one thread where people try to coax a smile in these difficult times?

If you don't enjoy it, the title is clearly marked and known to you, so just pass it by.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

Time for a groaner.

What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

Anyone can roast beef.

That actually might be a groaner, but I do appreciate the wit....thank you for breaking the cycle...the imagery was priceless.  Appears I'm not supposed to access this thread having a 'different' sense of humour than some here and they felt the need to let me know.  BTW...I loved Bernie's mitts.  The memes were funny for a while.  Guess I bore easily...LOL. 

15 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

That actually might be a groaner, but I do appreciate the wit....thank you for breaking the cycle...the imagery was priceless.  Appears I'm not supposed to access this thread having a 'different' sense of humour than some here and they felt the need to let me know.  BTW...I loved Bernie's mitts.  The memes were funny for a while.  Guess I bore easily...LOL. 

Yes, the memes were funny for about the first 10 times. After that it just became overkill and repetitious. That's my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2021 at 10:23 AM, PTC DAWG said:

The "Bernie thing" does nothing for me.  

What?  You have no sense of humor...I am sorry it does nothing for you, but I am not defined by politics or Bernie at all; however, humor is something I love.  Sometimes we just need to scroll on by to something of interest.  if you give me your photo in a chair, I'll gladly share it in your favorite place.

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1