“So a Penguin, a Horse and Polar Bear walk into a bar on the Edge...

C-Dragons

O.k... you asked for it, the worst joke ever, the cinnamon roll joke:

A guy was riding down the beach on a bicycle with a cinnamon roll in the basket. He's riding down the beach, riding down the beach, riding down the beach when he hits a sand dune and the cinnamon roll falls out of the basket. He stops the bike, picks up the cinnamon roll, brushes the sand off of it and says "cinnamon roll, cinnamon roll, if you fall out of the basket one more time, I'm going to throw you into the sea". He then gets back on his bike, puts the cinnamon roll back into the basket and he continues down the beach.

He's riding down the beach, riding down the beach, riding down the beach when he hits a sand dune and the cinnamon roll falls out of the basket. He stops the bike, picks up the cinnamon roll, brushes the sand off of it and says "cinnamon roll, cinnamon roll, if you fall out of the basket one more time, I'm going to throw you into the sea". He then gets back on his bike, puts the cinnamon roll back into the basket and he continues down the beach.

He's riding down the beach, riding down the beach, riding down the beach when he hits a sand dune and the cinnamon roll falls out of the basket. He stops the bike, picks up the cinnamon roll, brushes the sand off of it and says "cinnamon roll, cinnamon roll, if you fall out of the basket one more time, I'm going to throw you into the sea!". He then gets back on his bike, puts the cinnamon roll back into the basket and he continues down the beach.

He's riding down the beach, riding down the beach, riding down the beach when he hits a sand dune and the cinnamon roll falls out of the basket. Guess what he does?

He throws the cinnamon roll into the sea.

O.k... and now for a much better joke:

There was a couple on their honeymoon on a cruise ship. They do all of the fun stuff that couples do on their honeymoon. They eat, they drink, they make love and they even go to the front of the ship and recreate the "flying" scene from the movie Titanic. They were having a lot of fun.

The next to last night of the cruise is a formal night. The couple are getting ready when the bride realizes that she can't find her wedding ring. After searching the cabin over, she starts crying. Her husband tells her "look, it is probably here somewhere, it probably fell off during one of our vigorous love making sessions, we'll find it". However, the bride says "what if it fell into the sea while we were doing the Titanic scene? What if it is gone forever?"

Her husband says "don't worry, the ring is not our love, only a symbol of our love. If we can't find it tomorrow when we are packing up, when we get back home, I will buy you a bigger, better ring". This mollifies the bride. They finish getting dressed and they go to the main dining room.

Since they were married on the ship by the Captain on the ship, the couple are sitting at the Captain's Table. The Head Chef brings out a giant swordfish for the Captain's Table. He cuts it open and guess what they find?

The cinnamon roll.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ommadawn said:

O.k... and now for a much better joke:

There was a couple on their honeymoon on a cruise ship. They do all of the fun stuff that couples do on their honeymoon. They eat, they drink, they make love and they even go to the front of the ship and recreate the "flying" scene from the movie Titanic. They were having a lot of fun.

The next to last night of the cruise is a formal night. The couple are getting ready when the bride realizes that she can't find her wedding ring. After searching the cabin over, she starts crying. Her husband tells her "look, it is probably here somewhere, it probably fell off during one of our vigorous love making sessions, we'll find it". However, the bride says "what if it fell into the sea while we were doing the Titanic scene? What if it is gone forever?"

Her husband says "don't worry, the ring is not our love, only a symbol of our love. If we can't find it tomorrow when we are packing up, when we get back home, I will buy you a bigger, better ring". This mollifies the bride. They finish getting dressed and they go to the main dining room.

Since they were married on the ship by the Captain on the ship, the couple are sitting at the Captain's Table. The Head Chef brings out a giant swordfish for the Captain's Table. He cuts it open and guess what they find?

The cinnamon roll.

I laughed.  🙂

32 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I laughed.  🙂

I cried and moaned....No More....but of course I”m one of the many that read the entire two ‘jokes’!! You are a sick human being Ommadawn.....and so are you goofysmom99. 

Den

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

I cried and moaned....No More....but of course I”m one of the many that read the entire two ‘jokes’!! You are a sick human being Ommadawn.....and so are you goofysmom99. 

Den

Imo, goofysmom99's pun was actually pretty good. 😉

• Like 1