Take a Bow Cruise Critic website and contributing members!

Bill Miller

Take a bow Cruise Critic website and cruise critic contributing members. Your efforts have allowed us, the cruise community to stay in touch with the cruise lines and fellow cruisers during this difficult time.

I applaud all of you that have taken part. Maybe you asked a question that someone else was pondering.  Maybe your knowledge of cruising helped all of us. What ever input you have provided to this discussion, take a bow. I applaud you.

I look forward to seeing and sailing with all of you on a cruise soon.

Bill Miller

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3

Absolutely agree, thanks for starting this thread.

Cruise Critic provides an essential community connection and up to date info.  Mods did a great job consolidating dup threads .  

Community  Member posts have been helpful in very confusing and stressful times.

• Like 6

Absolutely agree!  To share our concerns, get different perspectives  and to  read about the concerns of others was comforting in this time of uncertainty.  Thank you Bill, to Cruise Critic and our CC community.  To our next cruise!  Cheers to that!

• Like 2

As late as 6:30 pm, the purser’s desk could not tell me whether we would sail on the Equinox tomorrow. Just before dinner, the future cruise consultant gave me a price on the March 21st sailing.  I didn’t get a letter from Celebrity about tomorrow until 8:30 pm. No phone call from Purser. I went back to the purser’s desk and they finally gave me luggage tags for the morning.  I have never seen such confusion and miscommunication among staff and guests.
Thank you to the cc members who found and posted the correct information,.  Just imagine all the people who do not frequent these boards and could have stayed at home had they known.  Now we have thousands of people who made unnecessary flights and are or will be trying to get out of Fort Lauderdale.  

• Like 1