Balcony question

Zesty Italian

11 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

I seem to recall someone here   complaining if they could not get  an extended balcony  one of the end one  they would cancel the cruise 🙄

Now advocating  for insides

On & on about the free laundry/drink packages etc

Always telling others how they should spend THEIR  money

When he pays for my  cruise  then I might listen

Book a cabin that works for you  ..it is YOUR $$

JMO

How true.....but i guess we are all bored now with nothing to plan and even less to say but time to give opinions on everything....IMO

Thanks MaryLTT for your experience and Mura.  It is encouraging that at least some people have been able to use balcony on a TA.  I totally understand weather, but was worried about some comments on never being able to use it because of speed/wind spray.  It made me wonder if having one on a TA was useless.  My chemistry/physics teacher told us "There are no dumb questions".  I'll admit I've heard some things that make me think it, but wouldn't insult someone here, and did not think asking others' experience was silly.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 8:08 PM, Zesty Italian said:

Thanks Hawaiidan for the comment about speed and wind.  That was my original question about how usable the balcony would be.  I'm sorry some people keep telling others that their comments are nonsense or silly.  Keep non helpful comments to yourself.

Zesty Italian, When on an eastbound TA, I would take my balcony on the port side; westbound would take starboard.  That would put your staterooms on the downwind side.  That's what we do when taking crossings.

And balconies are great for our morning coffee and croissants, and for a glass of wine while putting on our faces before dinner.  To say nothing of checking out the stars at night.