Refund Status for canceled cruises: Retitled after merges

lahore

1 hour ago, Jandaville said:

In some previous posts I have read that emailing the President Jan Swartz works - does it? I haven't tried that yet but surely there is someone at Princess who cares.

You could maybe start nearer home - I posted this on a Sea cruise roll call where some had the asked for cash & got FCC  - seems prevalent in AU.

I havent heard yet if they got any replies.

Hi - no dealings with Princess AU  but you can maybe get an  email address

here  https://rocketreach.co/stuart-allison-email_2222471 

If you dont want to sign up for that then you could just try obvious ones.

If  it is not good it will be rejected as not found.

If it is good you might get an immediate  ack.

If you dont get anything after a few days try another address.

stuart.allison@princesscruises.com.au

stuartallison@princesscruises.com.au

s.allison@ princesscruises.com.au

then  similar but on carnivalaugroup.com.au

There is also a list of known addresses for US  inc Jan.

see here

3 hours ago, Ombud said:

princess just canceled another one of mine. Waiting for 2 refunds but only $834.32 total

If it has happend just now you might expect it either in the nearest 2-3 weeks or  unfortunately for up to 90-120 days depending on the situation. But I think it wont take longer than a month.. 

• Like 1

We thought we'd never get our reimbursement for transportation cost(bus, train fare) for the May British isle cruise that was cancelled. After waiting for for about 5 months, finally received the check from Bottomline. Better late than never.

Now Princess doesn't own us anything anymore.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, john_galt said:

Just received second refund. Both took less than 5 weeks. Pleasantly surprised. I cancelled one (Discovery won't be delivered in time) and they cancelled one. 

yeah, pretty sure we've on the one in December 2021 on Discovery you cancelled ... we've only got a little $ 115 total deposit for both of us, so we'll let it ride itself out ...🍷

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trvlwrld said:

April 4...still waiting

You've emailed corporate at csteinke@princesscruises.com and haven't gotten a call yet? It did take them a week to call me but K Baldwin got it done. FINALLY!! If this next batch of refunds goes to 30 days, I'm emailing her again. Not waiting around this time 

Edited by Ombud

14 hours ago, Ombud said:

Who was it who went that route, got it in 60 days, the bank then reversed the credit, and now they're stuck in limbo??

That also happened to me with Airbnb, but it was just the bank reversing their TEMPORARY credit because the vendor had done the permanent refund from their end.

our excursions were recharged then credited back in pieces the next week...it was a real mess (didn’t need to be since it was charged all at one time). It will be a miracle if all this ever gets sorted out!

Edited by trvlwrld

1 minute ago, trvlwrld said:

our excursions were recharged then credited back in pieces the next week...it was a real mess (didn’t need to be since it was charged all at one time). It will be a miracle if all this ever gets sorted out!

😳

On 9/11/2020 at 7:15 PM, CarelessAndConfused said:

Wow!  This is still going on.  Can someone just let me know the general sailing date ranges of what's still not refunded.  I mean are they still behind on the pause cancellation refunds from March and May?

March 26th, all good now

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 7:17 PM, Ombud said:

You've emailed corporate at csteinke@princesscruises.com and haven't gotten a call yet? It did take them a week to call me but K Baldwin got it done. FINALLY!! If this next batch of refunds goes to 30 days, I'm emailing her again. Not waiting around this time 

I second this! Anyone still waiting, email csteinke@princesscruises.com. I was really getting the run around for mine and my client's March sailing and out of desperation emailed the customer service director (Steinke). Kimberley called me back within a few days, promised to take care of it. I had the refund within 2 days and the FCCs within a week AND she personally called me to check that everything was settled.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ombud said:

PVP wrote me that I was refunded on the 10th. Hope so. Now just to find 1 gift card

just in time for the new Princess gift card offer !! 🍷 🥃 🍸

National Family Day is September 26. Celebrate by giving the gift of adventures ahead. This exclusive offer gives you a $50 bonus gift card to use through the end of next year — lots of time to plan a dream family vacation together! Princess gift cards can be used toward a cruise packed with family-friendly entertainment and activities, Discovery™️ shore excursions, onboard gifts and more. It's the perfect way to create lasting memories with the ones you love

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

just in time for the new Princess gift card offer !! 🍷 🥃 🍸

National Family Day is September 26. Celebrate by giving the gift of adventures ahead. This exclusive offer gives you a $50 bonus gift card to use through the end of next year — lots of time to plan a dream family vacation together! Princess gift cards can be used toward a cruise packed with family-friendly entertainment and activities, Discovery™️ shore excursions, onboard gifts and more. It's the perfect way to create lasting memories with the ones you love

This is the last thing I want to do, lol. I still have over $5K worth of gift cards to try to use somewhere. Not sure I want to ever purchase anymore gift cards in this lifetime 😂

• Like 1