How do an 87 and 89 year old get home from Freemantle?

Kindergirl

I am following on  Cruise Critic but also getting emails re updates.  Bells are going off constantly but that just means everyone is really interested and just waiting for Deb’s post.  Soon, I hope.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Already did, 10 min ago, and got voicemail 😉

Could be she's at the wheel on the way back to Sarasota and will check voicemail when she parks.

Roy

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Already did, 10 min ago, and got voicemail 😉

Maybe its that saying no news is good news and its a good sign that they have left the airport and on the way to Sarasota. If they didnt have any checked luggage then after coming in from the airside it was a elevator ride up to where Kindergirl was parked. Then in the car and head out. Short term parking is above the terminal. Its a very efficient airport in a way that the distance is less to get everywhere. From the ground up its baggage claim, flight check in on 2, departures on 3 and the parking above that. Lots of elevators and escalators.

Edited by rjbean4
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, sotiris said:

Off topic... why do some posts have a little heart on the right hand side?

We can choose one of three reactions to a post. A heart - you like the post, a trophy - you thank the poster, or a laughing face - you think the post is funny.

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 2

Just now, cat shepard said:

@sotiris

If I might be nosy, it appears that the two people in your pic are appropriately dressed for Covid-19.  How did you know?

Now that you mention it, we do look like we are dressed for the virus.  Actually, it was in the Ice Bar in Copenhagen several years ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Off topic... why do some posts have a little heart on the right hand side?

I'm not positive, but you don't see them until someone "likes" your post. Check if I'm right.....now!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

I know that employee; nice Canadian lady from Vancouver, BC. She does that every year. The remainder of the year she's a HAL port agent in Vanc. Cool job!

You'd need a nice lady for that job I would think. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Could be she's at the wheel on the way back to Sarasota and will check voicemail when she parks.

Roy

Voicemail was left with the message that there are a lots of folks on-line here getting seriously inebriated on wine, beer and other various adult beverages! Please no rush to respond back, just hoping there was a happy family reunion!! - sounds like potentially her parents' home phone. If that's the case and, unless she has a very long telephone cable on a reel trailing from her car, she won't get it until she returns to the Ponderosa 😉

• Like 14
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

We can choose one of three reactions to a post. A heart - you like the post, a trophy - you thank the poster, or a laughing face - you think the post is funny.

Why do you have a heart in yours I don’t have one?  Do you have to select something?  Just wondering.

2 minutes ago, sotiris said:

Why do you have a heart in yours I don’t have one?  Do you have to select something?  Just wondering.

Because your the poster.  You should see it in everyone else’s posts.  So you won’t see it on your own post.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Voicemail was left with the message that there are a lots of folks on-line here getting seriously inebriated on wine, beer and other various adult beverages! Please no rush to respond back, just hoping there was a happy family reunion!! - sounds like potentially her parents' home phone. If that's the case and, unless she has a very long telephone cable on a reel trailing from her car, she won't get it until she returns to the Ponderosa 😉

Thanks for the laugh.  I need it today!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

You could have fun with this!

A couple of years ago we were on a NCL cruise with family.  We dressed up in their Ice Bar parkas😲.  I will have to find those photos. 

• Like 1

Capture.JPG.8db35fc38328eabb7a3e5d9ee0ffd566.JPGIs this what you're wondering about?

If so it may be that it only shows up on your own posts if someone reacts to your post, but for other peoples' posts it's always there so you can react to it.

Roy

• Like 1