2 minutes ago, ATG said:

I recognized all of them except the plastic circles with the holes just before the bra.  Some, like the McGuffy reader were definitely before my time, but I have seen them.

Those converted the large 45rpm holes to standard holes if you had a three speed (33, 45, 78) player. 

5 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I’m definitely old. I remember all of them, and just today I found a photo of myself with our skimpy looking Christmas tree covered with icicles looking exactly like the one pictured. 

Exactly!

We used to get shocks from the tinsel all the time.............static electricity sparks!!!!!

1 hour ago, ATG said:

I recognized all of them except the plastic circles with the holes just before the bra.  Some, like the McGuffy reader were definitely before my time, but I have seen them.

Those were 45 record adapters that you put in the center so you can play your record on the phonograph which had two speeds, 33 & 45.  Just found one while going thru my 45’s. 
I remember almost all of them and still have my pick up sticks. 

9 hours ago, TravelerThom said:

image.jpeg.66ca8ea71d0c6338595737623d624d9c.jpeg

Did these come from being sold in a store, or were these

“One glass FREE, with 8 gallons of gasoline!” (at 29.9 cents per gallon)?

I’m guessing S&H Green Stamps or Gas Station...

We drank out of them @ home & @ my grandparents...

They lasted much longer @ the grandparents...

Love the pictures and the caption following.  Just read an article about a 31 year old with terminal cancer.  Message — be happy you have a history.  We are all so fortunate to recall these items.  Happy Labor Day.  Next question for 2020 — will there be Trick or Treating???  😁

15 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

Hell...........I remember them all...........OK, except one (palm tree in the bowl). So, I guess that I am considered "ancient"!!!!

Gary...put on the stronger reading glasses...that is a tiny turtle on the palm tree island.  I had one as a kid...with turtle!  😉 

12 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

We used to get shocks from the tinsel all the time.............static electricity sparks!!!!!

I had to stop using the tinsel...dumb cat would eat them...made for a rather shiny cat litter box.  😝🙀

12 hours ago, lovemycruisetoo said:

Those were 45 record adapters that you put in the center so you can play your record on the phonograph which had two speeds, 33 & 45.  Just found one while going thru my 45’s. 
I remember almost all of them and still have my pick up sticks. 

There was also another version of a record player that had a large plastic 45 rpm spindle that you could put over the 33 rpm spindle to play the 45's.

5 hours ago, Von & John said:

I’m guessing S&H Green Stamps or Gas Station...

We drank out of them @ home & @ my grandparents...

They lasted much longer @ the grandparents...

I remember the local Texaco gas station gave away steak knives. Also, my mom used to get free dishes out of some soap boxes. I can't remember the brand but if you bought enough soap, you could collect a complete set.

Don't forget the Plaid Stamps and the Gold Stamps.