Cruise Critic Community
Oldgoat61

Disembarkation question

We have not sailed on Carnival for several years.  Does Carnival have early embarkation for those folks that carry their luggage off, or do you have to have FTTF to do so?

Thanks

Carnival does offer carry off, or self-assist debarkation.  It follows those who do self-assist who are diamond, platinum, or have FTTF.  You will be called by deck number.  The timing really depends on how many choose to do this option.  If you choose this option, be ready to carry your luggage down stairs.  In our past experience, it is nearly impossible to get an elevator.

We always carry off our luggage. Usually are off about 8am. They call by deck, we always just get in the long line after breakfast and have never had a problem getting off.

If you have an early flight, Carnival also has an option for those with early flights to meet early in the morning and be let off of the ship earlier than the general passengers.  You can check with guest services during your cruise if you need more information.

Yes they do. I am Diamond and on my cruise last month I was off at 730 and friends who just did self assist were off by 8 and caught the same shuttle as me. We were in Miami. 

I've had time I didn't hear my deck called and waited far too long.  A bunch of us got put into a hallway by staff and watched as others without VIFP were led off the ship. I finally told the guy "organizing" the chaos and we debarked. Maddening.

Which deck do you disembark if your on the Magic?

On 3/22/2020 at 12:17 AM, Oldgoat61 said:

Which deck do you disembark if your on the Magic?