MSC Seashore bookings out for 2021

capitalbarry

Just checked MSC USA, website and the Seashore is already out for bookings today, wahoo!! Although again NOT a good Itineraries, BOOOO, but least it is another New Ship.. MSC needs to do much better, sigh..... same old same old....

:UJXB.jpg

UJXC.jpg

19 minutes ago, JP82 said:

I thought I had seen some already on the website for Seashore? Maybe Med ones? What is its deployment? A small Med session before heading west?

The first cruise in on 13/JUN/2021. A classic itineray for a new ship: Genoa, Naples, Messina, Valletta, Barcelona and Marseille. I will book for the last med cruise 24/OCT/2021 and the TA.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MM42 said:

The first cruise in on 13/JUN/2021. A classic itineray for a new ship: Genoa, Naples, Messina, Valletta, Barcelona and Marseille. I will book for the last med cruise 24/OCT/2021 and the TA.

Very interested, but I can't find the transatlantic itinerary on the MSC website.   Am I missing it?  If so, what category is it listed under.  I don't see a category for transatlantic in the destination drop down box.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, JP82 said:

Don't know if I'm also doing something wrong, but not finding any Seashore itineraries under Grand Voyages on the UK Website when I'm running searches.

Hey @JP82! I also sought out the transatlantic when this post was made but realized it just has not been posted yet on the website. The itinerary could be floating out there on the internet on another site but I haven't stumbled upon it. One thing to note is the gap on the website is between Oct. 31 and Nov. 20. So assuming that the Med voyages end on Oct. 31, since MSC has a penchant for long, more port-intensive re-positioning voyages, I would expect a re-positioning of around that length, with maybe a day or two for festivities (or just a short taster cruise). It's all conjecture, but I feel MSC could do that. Hope that might help a bit! 

• Like 1

With the total shutdown in Italy there is the chance that the ship could be delayed, nothing is due to open again until April 3rd and that is based on them having gained control of the virus with a halt or drop in cases.

14 minutes ago, sidari said:

With the total shutdown in Italy there is the chance that the ship could be delayed, nothing is due to open again until April 3rd and that is based on them having gained control of the virus with a halt or drop in cases.

I was just saying this to my friend, wouldn't be surprised if the Maiden Voyage is later.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:13 AM, JP82 said:

I was just saying this to my friend, wouldn't be surprised if the Maiden Voyage is later.

@sidari

@JP82

Shipbuilder Fincantieri has stopped all its construction activities in the various shipyards until the end of April. This is to protect all personnel and hired companies against the Corona virus. The planning is now focused on returning to work on April 30 to phase out various cruise ships.

Currently the next ships are under construction at Fincantieri: 

- Silver Moon (ready for delivery)

- Enchanted Princess (delivery June 2020)

- Costa Firenze (delivery October 2020) 

- MSC Seashore (delivery May 2021)

- Ryndam (delivery October 2021)

The shipyard is confident that work can be restarted after this period: ’’The delivery of the various ships will not be delayed. Thats because we have a wide time frame for the construction of the ships.’’ according to Fincantieri.

Edited by Maikell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Maikell said:

@sidari

@JP82

Shipbuilder Fincantieri has stopped all its construction activities in the various shipyards until the end of April. This is to protect all personnel and hired companies against the Corona virus. The planning is now focused on returning to work on April 30 to phase out various cruise ships.

Currently the next ships are under construction at Fincantieri: 

- Silver Moon (ready for delivery)

- Enchanted Princess (delivery June 2020)

- Costa Firenze (delivery October 2020) 

- MSC Seashore (delivery May 2021)

- Ryndam (delivery October 2021)

The shipyard is confident that work can be restarted after this period: ’’The delivery of the various ships will not be delayed. Thats because we have a wide time frame for the construction of the ships.’’ according to Fincantieri.

Yep deffo gonna hold off for now, think I will book Seaside for early '21 to satisfy my Seaside Class urge in the meantime.

• 3 months later...
On 3/18/2020 at 4:58 AM, sidari said:

On 3/18/2020 at 5:13 AM, JP82 said:

I noticed on the US agent booking site they have the Seashore "Launch" now as August 1st, 2021.  I guess that means the June and July sailings are going to get cancelled or more likely be moved.  MSC is still selling them.

https://www.mscbook.com/shop/us/mscb2bstoreus/promo/msc-cruises-summer-2021-deployment-update

8 hours ago, Até said:

I noticed on the US agent booking site they have the Seashore "Launch" now as August 1st, 2021.  I guess that means the June and July sailings are going to get cancelled or more likely be moved.  MSC is still selling them.

https://www.mscbook.com/shop/us/mscb2bstoreus/promo/msc-cruises-summer-2021-deployment-update

MSC have confirmed that we will not cruise on the Seashore in July. I'm not sure yet if they will cancel the cruise or if they will move us to another ship. If they move us to an older ship they will have to reduse the price or we will cancel even if we loose our $1200 deposit. We will not pay full price for an old ship. I understand the situation but will rather cancel than pay full price for an older ship. 

• Thanks 1