Hayhu Beach club - amazing place!

xkritter

On our recent cruise on the Pearl we docked at Costa Maya.  I had researched a lot of places and decided to book Hayhu Beach club - and I am so glad I did.  It is absolutely beautiful, the service is amazing, and the food...oh my gosh....the food is the best that we had on the entire trip.  If you want an absolutely wonderful experience, in a very private and relaxed setting - this is the place for you.

They arranged our transportation and our driver was great.  The drive there took about 25 minutes and was a very pleasant drive.  Upon arrival we were shown to our "deck" which had loungers, a table, additional seats, and a private bathroom and shower.  The sand on their beach is some of the softest sand that I have ever encountered.  Everyone we met was very friendly and service oriented.  Their guacamole is delish!  And the meats, etc are wonderful.

This is a place that we will definitely return to.  

Hayhu 1.jpg

Hayhu 2.jpg

Hayhu 3.jpg

Hayhu 4.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your review. This is definitely a place I have been wanting to try but have been nervous about the transport aspect, with short port hours - I wasn’t sure how well they had it co-ordinated as you don’t hear of many cruisers going there. 

It certainly looks amazing and email communications i have had with them have been very good.  I have also had first-hand recommendations from locals, so hopefully one day I will get to visit. 

The transportation was great.  They arrange it via Costa Maya Taxis and our driver confirmed our pickup time with us as we drove out - and Natasha had also inquired about it about a week before we arrived.  I got his card for next time - and as soon as I find it I'll post his information here.  He was so much fun to talk too and we learned so much about Mahahual.

All of my communication with them was good.  We did the VIP package and $250 of the cost is for food/drink.  We had 4 of us and we did not skimp on our drinks (although 2 of us are not real heavy drinkers), the guacamole, and the large variety meal that I posted pictures of and did not go over the $250.  For the first 2 hours we had the place to ourselves.  It is an amazing place to spend the day - just be sure to go their hungry.