Spain "closed" arrivals to ports and via air

acwmom

6 minutes ago, norn iron said:

Sorry to hear about your son-in-law Denise. Hopefully a speedy recovery ensues. I trust you and Nick are safe and well.

We’re fine & our son-in-law seems to be on the mend after 10 days of being pretty ill, including 24 hours in hospital. Hope you and Sandra are well and keeping safe.

8 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

We’re fine & our son-in-law seems to be on the mend after 10 days of being pretty ill, including 24 hours in hospital. Hope you and Sandra are well and keeping safe.

Great to hear he is on the mend. Sandra's sister is laid low with it, although in a lesser way than some.

We are keeping contact with the outside world to an absolute minimum, to see if we can avoid it.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2020 at 5:36 PM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Yes, it certainly seems to be very nasty for many of those who get symptoms. I hope your neighbour makes a good recovery too.

Day 11 and he is worried because he isn't getting better on the antibiotics. It can obviously be very nasty for some and maybe down to the amount of exposure a person is exposed to. 

Phil 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Day 11 and he is worried because he isn't getting better on the antibiotics. It can obviously be very nasty for some and maybe down to the amount of exposure a person is exposed to. 

Phil 

That is worrying - my son-in-law was told he should expect the 9th day after the synptoms started to be the worst. Has he been back in touch with his local COVID-19 unit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

That is worrying - my son-in-law was told he should expect the 9th day after the synptoms started to be the worst. Has he been back in touch with his local COVID-19 unit?

Not sure. I'll ask him tomorrow. Meanwhile I donated some chicken and vegetable soup because delivery failed to deliver!

Phil 

• Like 1