Future Cruise Credit FCC questions

SAPMAN

I received the email on my FCC option for my cancelled cruise for 26 March. They gave me 125% in FCC (actually part for me and part for spouse - not equally divided, but ok in total) for the total fare I paid incl taxes, port fees, etc. and reinstated my Next Cruise certificates at $250 each back in my NCL web account.       They also say I will get 20% off if I book a future cruise by March 31.

Questions:   

Did everyone else get the "book future cruise by March 31"?  I think I saw some got until April 10.     Anyone get other "book by" dates?

I also have another cruise on 12 April that I assume will be cancelled and I will get FCC.  Can I combine 2 FCCs to book one much longer cruise??

Thanks.  

1 hour ago, SAPMAN said:

I received the email on my FCC option for my cancelled cruise for 26 March. They gave me 125% in FCC (actually part for me and part for spouse - not equally divided, but ok in total) for the total fare I paid incl taxes, port fees, etc. and reinstated my Next Cruise certificates at $250 each back in my NCL web account.       They also say I will get 20% off if I book a future cruise by March 31.

Questions:   

Did everyone else get the "book future cruise by March 31"?  I think I saw some got until April 10.     Anyone get other "book by" dates?

I also have another cruise on 12 April that I assume will be cancelled and I will get FCC.  Can I combine 2 FCCs to book one much longer cruise??

Thanks.  

I think you probably can. You also don’t have to “spend” it all at once. My “paid in full” confirmation for my rebooked Pride of America cruise shows a negative balance of $3018!😂 we decided to hold onto that and book another cruise!