Looking On he Bright Side of Covid-19

4 hours ago, Obilix said:

Now, I know that when people refer to their spouse on web sites they often call them OH, meaning "better half".

But when someone refers to their male partner as DH, it conjures my imagination ....

The "D" prefix is used a lot here on Cruise Critic.

DH = Dear Husband

DW = Dear Wife

DD/DS = Dear Daughter/Son

DGD/DGS = Dear Granddaughter/Grandson

28 minutes ago, banzaii said:

On the bright side, have never seen so many neighbours out walking.  My garden is also looking great with the recent rain and extra attention.

It is the same here, I didn't know there were so many dogs in our neighbourhood! Every one is out walking the dog, taking the kids for a bike ride or the more mature like us, taking a stroll. Interestingly we have never seen many of the people we see go past or see on our walks. Are they usually so busy that they usually drive but now have the time to be out and about exercising? 

Leigh

The bright side of all this for me is not having to put up with all those “ spethial”people wanting the royal treatment when they check in for their cruise(s) .....they know who they are 😁😁😁........but I do miss them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

The bright side of all this for me is not having to put up with all those “ spethial”people wanting the royal treatment when they check in for their cruise(s) .....they know who they are 😁😁😁........but I do miss them.

And I bet you have lost the red carpet square !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gbenjo said:

Miss you too, hope all is well at your place.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Miss you too, hope all is well at your place.

All good here, well past the fourteen days since our last shift at the OPT and still “ healthy” so, happy about that. Getting pretty good at doing jigsaw puzzles etc but like most people realise it’s for our own good and hoping for some normality somewhere down the line. At least we have got a free cruise with Princess and a trip to China to look forward to but maybe the China  trip has lost a tad of  its appeal .

I trust you and Mrs Gut are both well, how is your back going?

7 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Easter road toll in NZ.......ZERO.    😀😀😀

WOW That is really impressive. 

Can imagine Kiwis would hate to have a car accident at Easter!  Were you able to drive locally or to visit doctors, etc during Easter?

5 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Not sure what it was here.

I was just thinking the same thing.  Statistics are usually quoted for all States at holiday time.  I always remember seeing the only fatal accident in Tasmania at Christmas.

13 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Easter road toll in NZ.......ZERO.    😀😀😀

11 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Not sure what it was here.

5 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I was just thinking the same thing.  Statistics are usually quoted for all States at holiday time.  I always remember seeing the only fatal accident in Tasmania at Christmas.

Didn't see an official road toll for Australian Xmas period either but I bet it was much lower than previous years due to fires and smoke. 

13 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

That was 6 for Australia and 3 in NSW, 

Oh no, still, overall that's good. Ooops that doesn't sound quite right, none is better. Hope you all understand what I mean😜 

Edited by dizzy1948

24 minutes ago, dizzy1948 said:

Oh no, still, overall that's good. Ooops that doesn't sound quite right, none is better. Hope you all understand what I mean😜 

Yes, none would be much better but almost a third from the year before is great.