Blocked post on Island Princess 25/6/20

I tried to put a post on the roll call #719 today to help people who have tours with me to get their money back if they are cancelling. As I had several tours going and we are cancelling the cruise on the Island Princess I thought the least I could do was to give all tour participants the email address to apply for the refunds. Why is that particular post blocked and it says a moderator has to ok it!! Never had this problem before and have organised many previous tours.

Thank you

10 hours ago, pinehurst2 said:

I tried to put a post on the roll call #719 today to help people who have tours with me to get their money back if they are cancelling. As I had several tours going and we are cancelling the cruise on the Island Princess I thought the least I could do was to give all tour participants the email address to apply for the refunds. Why is that particular post blocked and it says a moderator has to ok it!! Never had this problem before and have organised many previous tours.

Thank you

@pinehurst2

Howdy! emo22.gif

Some links trigger the Approval Queue for Staff or Management (not Hosts or Moderators) to review the post before allowing to post. Possibly the company has spammed our boards before and their info is automatically censored by the Cruise Critic software. See the following from the Guidelines:

... Question: Why don't you allow us to post about other cruise sites? My post contains *** and then you removed it!  Answer:  Actually, we do allow the legitimate linking to information at another cruise site, as long as that link isn't posted in an attempt to drive traffic to that site (in the sole discretion of Cruise Critic), or if the posting of such site is meant to cause disruption within the community. If a website's url or name is replaced by a series of *****, it may mean that particular website had spammed our community with advertisements for their site, or that member(s) may have posted in a way that we consider self-promotion or advertising...

I suggest you contact the Community Manager about your situation via email to community@cruisecritic.com as also mentioned in the Guidelines:

... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com...

Please send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your user name.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif